Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having a car is CRUCIAL

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
Good fucking luck going out on dates , having a social life etc ... without having a car

Taking public transportation is the most humiliating thing there is especially as a young man , women in the past were attracted to men who had strong powerful horses to help them hunt and travel , same thing now , not having your personnal mean of transport puts you at a huge disadvantage

ofc this does not apply if you have a 9/10 face , which you dont

if you live in a large inner city area public transportation isnt so bad. its actually more convenient than having a personal car.

lol at being ugly being ugly in a car doesnt matter you are still jerking your own cock..

I've had a car for 20 years.

These lookism tier copes need to stop

Car is not the problem for me, since I could take my families two cars, what the problem is that I lack the motivation to get my licenses or even learners permit, it's over for me

Yes, non-chads need everything else to even consider dating a used-up, sub-5, fake up frauding, bloated plain Jane

Not having a car is just another death sentence

Exactly, a girls PUSSY will shrivel up as soon as she hears you took the bus.

Car is not the problem for me, since I could take my families two cars, what the problem is that I lack the motivation to get my licenses or even learners permit, it's over for me

I was in the same position , just fucking go for it , its a pain in the ass but you have to get it done eventually

Exactly, a girls PUSSY will shrivel up as soon as she hears you took the bus.

legit

telling a girl on tinder that you're gonna take the bus to meet her will instantly turn her off

Buscels are in critical condition now.

Yup public transportation as a male is beyond castrated. JFL @ nu-male environmentalist omega cucks who hate cars.

Legit every single guy with a nice car in my town has a gf. LMAO but women don't care about materialistic shit right?

When I catfish girls and tell them I don’t have car they always offer to pick me up from my house jfl at this cope

Whoops didn’t read the last part

Aspie crap

If you live in a big city and you're not ugly, girls don't give a crap about whether you drive or not. I know a dude who got married without a license.

At the very most, it's a 0.5 bonus to SMV

you go in a taxi/cab lol, thats literally how dates part ways on every dating/tv show. don't go on a fucking bus LMAO

I am reminded of that redpill comic where the girl is sucking the dick of some chad who works at McDonalds and has no car.

Is anyone else still delaying getting their license?
I'm 23 and I still don't want to get it. I'm getting revenge on my parents since they refused to let me get a car in high school, but now it just looks like a pain in the ass to maintain and do.

Aspie crap

If you live in a big city and you're not ugly, girls don't give a crap about whether you drive or not. I know a dude who got married without a LICENSE

At the very most, it's a 0.5 bonus to SMV

LIFEFUEL for me tbh,

@fukmylyf you hear this it's not over for me

I'm 23 and I still don't want to get it. I'm getting revenge on my parents since they refused to let me get a car in high school, but now it just looks like a pain in the ass to maintain and do.
not on purpose..

LIFEFUEL for me tbh,

@fukmylyf you hear this it's not over for me
However not having a car is still pretty shitty. I hate not being able to get a license

I'm 23 and I still don't want to get it.
Me. 25 and still no license.

Tbh, having a license is near useless when you don't have a normal life. No kids to take to school and soccer practice, not a lot of groceries to purchase every week, no friend living in the countryside to go meet. You can go by on foot or using the public transportation network.

I never wanted to get my license because I always knew I would never have a normal life.

I am reminded of that redpill comic where the girl is sucking the dick of some chad who works at McDonalds and has no car.

Legit. Chad doesn't need any of this.

BMW

JFL if you arent transportationmaxxing in 2018. seriously though i need to get my license already. if chris chan could do it it cant be too hard...

Dude, I'm driving a Mercedes. Women also look at my car but as soon as they see the driver, they immediately look away.

Car or no car, most of us are fucked either way.

Good fucking luck going out on dates , having a social life etc ... without having a car

Taking public transportation is the most humiliating thing there is especially as a young man , women in the past were attracted to men who had strong powerful horses to help them hunt and travel , same thing now , not having your personnal mean of transport puts you at a huge disadvantage

Hipster chad who doesn’t want to hurt environment slays
Poor chad no car slays
BMW Elliot doesnt

Love how these nu fags come in.
Honestly you don't need a car, IN MY EXPERIENCE I personally know girls that don't care if a guy has a car or not.
Better yet even when I lived with my mom, my ex's didn't care.
So all this cope about having materialistic things gots to stop.

Honestly you don't need a car, IN MY EXPERIENCE I personally know girls that don't care if a guy has a car or not.

If you have a 9/10 face then you mostly likely already have a good job or business because Halo effect.

I have never seen a man greater than a 5/10 on the bus in my entire life.

This applies if you have to betabux her.

She doesn't give a fuck if Chad takes the bus over there to pump and dump her

LOL @ posters talking about getting dates on an incel forum. Some posters on here barely leave their rooms. Ugly+with car= chauffeur with no pay.

Just lol. Here's the true blackpill - having a car will not make any difference.

Just lol. Here's the true blackpill - having a car will not make any difference.
I have a ford fiesta and a yumbo gs 200cc and it's true, girls aren't going to get themselves up on your car/motorbike magically

If you DON'T live in a big city and you don't have a car...yeah it's O V E R

Such blue-pilled bullshit. JFL if you aren't able to get a femoid to come pick you up in her own car.

It's not the 1950s. There's taxis and uber... unless you go on so many dates you can't afford all those rides (in which case suck a dick). A lot of people don't take their own cars when they go out, because they can drink and don't have to worry about parking.

I'm in NYC so I don't need one for now. Femails out here demand guys with cars, but they also have to be tall, white and good looking of course.

ugly guy with car is incel (me). car-less chad slays.