Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Having a bad personality makes you ugly

That subreddit is a bigger dump than The Sewers

I try. It's just. I don't have strong will to live. ITcels will never understand.

tfw nobody is attracted to me because of my ugly personality

Gigachad

Thats why so many women end up dating shitty men who just happen to be 8/10 and above.

20200312 143641

What game was it that the worse you did you got uglier?

God, the original IT was better. Never thought I'd say those words.

Fuark I didn't know this. I'm going to spend my saved-up surgerymaxing money on Onlyfans models and Soylent beverages. This will sharpen my nose, increase my chin projection and jaw definition.

Pump that soy’s stomach he’s overdosed on bluepills

Yet 99% of rapes take place within relationships...hmmm.

I used to be 6'2, but my ugly personality shrunk me down to 5'6. :woke:

I believe it's true though. Your outer appearance actually is a reflection of your inner personality.

It doesn't apply just to incels though, it applies to everyone.

When I see some cranky looking lardwhale at Walmart, I don't even have to get to know her to know she's probably a really lazy unpleasant bitch. Her appearance is a reflection of ugly personality. And its like this with most people I see. I can judge, probably with very good accuracy, which people have good personalities and which do not.

wow that is a gigacope if I ver saw one

I believe it's true though. Your outer appearance actually is a reflection of your inner personality.

It doesn't apply just to incels though, it applies to everyone.

When I see some cranky looking lardwhale at Walmart, I don't even have to get to know her to know she's probably a really lazy unpleasant bitch. Her appearance is a reflection of ugly personality. And its like this with most people I see. I can judge, probably with very good accuracy, which people have good personalities and which do not.
Stop coping. You KNOW that landwhale is a lazy bitch because she is FAT and has blue hair (feminazi). Many ugly men are nice and not lazy.

"shitty personalitytraits make your physical features ugly" this person is either retarded or trolling.

Just got reminded of this gigacope by Chad Roald Dahl:

SUpdR6P4NCcNUUzbMIouAMoNj_cCfKLMMVUbfFlKTEc.jpg

Tfw normies unironically believe this :lul: :lul: :lul:

"shitty personalitytraits make your physical features ugly"

:feelskek: :feelsthink:

That's it guys, this IT poster just cured inceldom. All we have to do is sit down and think nice thoughts and our facial bones will change and we'll gain a foot in height overnight. I bet all the Chads did this once and are just keeping it a secret so they can have all the pussy for themselves.

That's it guys, this IT poster just cured inceldom. All we have to do is sit down and think nice thoughts and our facial bones will change and we'll gain a foot in height overnight. I bet all the Chads did this once and are just keeping it a secret so they can have all the pussy for themselves.
Incels HATE him :feelsthink:

Going to actually kind of agree with this.

Looks trump all else, don't get me wrong, an attractive Chad has far more leeway than anyone of us could ever possibly imagine. Jeremy Meeks was a fucking criminal for fuck's sake....you all know the story.

That said, I can't tell you how many times I've thought to myself: "Man, if I got into an argument or started yelling, I would have made myself look worse. Being mute and deaf has it's benefits."

A small example of how it can work out in your favor, and at least you won't look bad.

That said, as always, personality alone won't get you laid.

For the last fucking time, if personality actually mattered, this fucking forum wouldn't fucking exist.
Just got reminded of this gigacope by Chad Roald Dahl:

SUpdR6P4NCcNUUzbMIouAMoNj_cCfKLMMVUbfFlKTEc.jpg

Tfw normies unironically believe this :lul: :lul: :lul:

There's a balance to be struck between this and the black pill, though.

I feel like if he would have added:

"Now, add this to exercise, a visit to the dermatologist for augmentation..."

Or something like that.

Last edited:
Based. Sewercels IQ mogs the whole reddit to oblivion.
I was born in the sewers and my meme tier single digit IQ still mogs the IQ of cucks, whiteknights, simps, and braindamaged feminist foids and trannies.

I was born in the sewers and my meme tier single digit IQ still mogs the IQ of cucks, whiteknights, simps, and braindamaged feminist foids and trannies.
Based.