Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Haven't you noticed that the same type of people who pick on us online also like fantasy-themed bullshit?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
It literally takes a split second to go on some CuckTear's browsing history and see them typing about Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Disney, Harry Potter (there's an entire fucking thread of CuckTears talking about Harry Potter right now), comic book shit, etc.

I'm not ripping on people who like this kind of stuff, but I have a theory that they've been exposed to so much fictional themes portrayed throughout the media (such as "there's someone for everyone" and other themes of over-portrayed unrealistic romanticism which already contradicts modern society's standards) when they were kids, that it botched their views on life and made them bluepilled, hence why they deny stuff like the blackpill even when facts and logic try to hit them at the tip of their fucking head.

Like I've never been into any of that stuff and I'd lose interest very quickly, even when I was really little. I used to read 500 page informative books on the Mafia when I was like six years old and I'd get pissed whenever I was forced to read some fiction bullshit. I guess you can say I'm a realist.

I agree. well dont be surprised its normal because they are NPCs and brainless

Star Wars was legit.

They truly are the most cringe inducing fuckwats

Yep, I’ve never been into fantasy or science fiction. I never read fiction, reality is stranger than fiction and a lot more interesting.

i hate all of that gay soy garbage shit, don't forget game of thrones. I don't get the appeal at all tbh
Game of Thrones is Harry Potter with cheap sex and violence.
One that always crack me up is Rick and Morty. Fucking priceless.

Actually, that's a really good observation. Guess it is just them coping

Yep, I’ve never been into fantasy or science fiction. I never read fiction, reality is stranger than fiction and a lot more interesting.
That's what I think too tbh. Fantasy shit is just too unreal.

Hey cucktears losers, you're a bunch of hypocrites for claiming that incels are too into fantasy while being obsessed with it yourselves.

Game of Thrones is a soap opera with enough violence so that normie men can watch it without feeling like fags. It's still a soap opera, though. Several of my normie coworkers are obsessed with it and I have to hear them bleat on and on about it while I'm trying to work. It would be amusing, seeing those middle-aged men act like teenage girls, if it wasn't so sad.

Any show that ever has a "who's the baby daddy" plotline is low-IQ trash.

Yes bro they are brainwashed. In addition to that they have low IQs and inattentive minds so they aren't able/willing to think critically for 5 minutes to come to the conclusion that maybe they should look into it before they discredit everything someone says that doesn't fit their 13 year old girl fantasy world in which they live

This is some quality cringe, these are the kinds of people that if I met in purpose I would have strong urges to kill them.
Honestly, what do you think Is the demographic of plebbit, sometimes you see right wing people but the majority are leftist cucks. I just hate the way they talk, maybe because i am redpilled asf and their limited knowledge offends me

Inceltears deserve to be mocked

They live miserable lives and cope using fantasy crap (no offense, I don't like those kinds of books, movies, etc) just like peple on here cope with cartoon girls.

They live miserable lives and cope using fantasy crap (no offense, I don't like those kinds of books, movies, etc) just like peple on here cope with cartoon girls.
True as fuck!