Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Haven't washed or left house since lockdown began

• Thread starter Deleted member 22466
  • Start date
Deleted member 22466

Deleted member 22466

Guided by Voices
-
Three months and counting. Even I can smell how bad I stink. Hopefully I catch some disease and die tbh ngl. :feelsrope:

Ngl I'm loving not having to attend my wageslavery every day or go outside to speak to anyone. I'm bloatmaxxing too, my house is full of cardboard boxes from Amazon, maybe I'll finally get that massive heart attack I've been praying for.

Ngl I'm loving not having to attend my wageslavery every day or go outside to speak to anyone. I'm bloatmaxxing too, my house is full of cardboard boxes from Amazon, maybe I'll finally get that massive heart attack I've been praying for.
I suggest roping through heroin overdose

I shower every day tbh

EZ4fICrXQAE6HzL

Haven't left the house for a year.

you will become one with the mold and become the lord of rot.

Dis why you inkwell.

A while ago I went a week without leaving the house, showering or changing clothes.

That was a good week.

Three months and counting. Even I can smell how bad I stink. Hopefully I catch some disease and die tbh ngl. :feelsrope:
That's based and you have me beat. I feel you on the disease thing. If I get an infection or some shit, I'm not going to the doctor.

A while ago I went a week without leaving the house, showering or changing clothes.

That was a good week.
My wageslavery normally demands that I maintain good hygiene but this extended period of ldar has been the perfect opportunity to let it all go. Interestingly my hair is clean, it got really, really greasy and itchy but now it doesn't even smell.

I once didn't shower for 6 months.

Even I shower every day wtf lmao

20200602 124858

I used to wash once a week in Highschool & nobody ever called me stinky.

Now that I work though, I wash everyday if I masturbate because sperm is very strong.

Take a shower, you fucking degenerate.

Why though, doesn't it feel nasty to not shower? A hot shower is an excellent cope, but that's just me.
I'm pretty sure my depression is kicking in again. My wageslavery (I don't actually hate my job) is my major cope as I don't have anything else in my life so without that I've got nothing. I'm meant to be shielding or whatever they're calling it so I don't even have to leave the house for food because it gets delivered.

It felt disgusting to begin with but now I am used to my filthiest. If I had better water pressure I might be tempted.

Seriously? I shower at least 2 times a week and i don't even do anything. How can you go like that? :dafuckfeels::feelsugh:

Images 16

Attachments

• images (16).jpeg
    images (16).jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 4