Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Haven’t spoken to a woman my age since january

Dirlewanger

Dirlewanger

SS-Obergruppenführer
★★★
Other than asking for a bag at the supermarket etc lmao, how long has it been for you lot?

i haven't properly spoken to one in 10 months.

I haven't spoken to one since january of last year. Been 3 years since i last spoken to someone my age.

Years. Outside of my Mom there really aren't any foids in my life in any capacity.

i cant even remember when i spoke to a foid my age. it has to be like i left school over 5 years ago

can't remember tbh. must have been years ago unless some female cashier was my age

besides waitress/asking a cashier it's been a while, like half a year to 2 years. If you don't count school projects and talking to a foid in a school setting I think never.

March, I think

For me it was September last year in college. It was one of my first lessons ya know so I wanted to fit in and join the convo so I asked her a question and then she gave me a one worded answer and then looked away for a bit then continued talking to chadlite

Been years. Probably more than half a decade

I haven't spoken to women my age since high school ended.

I don't have much problems speaking with women my age. I'm honestly not very interested in them.

I can't remember. I guess some b3atch from some call center who wanted to scam me.

March when work died.

i don't remember

I haven't properly spoken to a woman my age in years.

There is no point in talking to women as an incel. They have made it clear they want nothing to do you with you unless you do favors for them or entertain them like a jester.

Its been 1.5 years for me

For me physically meeting them it's since end of March cause lockdowns and stay at home policy. But I'm texting her rn

About 2005 was the last time for me.

Other than asking for a bag at the supermarket etc lmao, how long has it been for you lot?
The last time was in October because I have a foid colleague. But it was work-related (aside: JFL at women in the workplace). If you only count casual conversations then it's safe to say that it's been years.