Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Haven't slept in the past 45 hours and haven't eaten in 57 hours.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
FIIIII

I only sleep 4 hours every night. Anxiety is too much

Fuck thats brutal tbh. You must feel absolutely shit right now.

I have to sleep everyday for 8 hours or else I won't do well in my courses. Sleep is lifesaver

i haven't eaten in 16 hours

you don't feel hungry?

No.

I'm drinking water.

i haven't eaten in 16 hours

Rotters will rot.

I used to take amphetamine (speed) by the gram to stay awake like this in my Alcoholiccel days, purely so I could stay awake for 3 solid days and nights to drink alcohol constantly.

Just imagining it feels so painful my eyes already feel dead as they are with Alcohol it would probably feel way worse.:feelsbadman:

Fuck this life.

Just imagining it feels so painful my eyes already feel dead as they are with Alcohol it would probably feel way worse.:feelsbadman:

Fuck this life.

Well it gives you energy, too much if anything, so you're constantly in a state of unnatural alertness which eventually leads to paranoia. Coupled with not been able to shut you mouth and talking non-stop if in company, as well as grinding your teeth.

I put myself through this purely to drink as much alcohol as I could, those 20 years were nuts lol, and why I have so many health issues now.

Hope you get some sleep and feel better soon Bro.