Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Haven’t showered in two days

you should change that

Take a shower amigo. It's never good to let go off personal hygiene. Many health problems come from the lack of it. You don't wanna be an incel AND a cripple.

It’s been something like 4 for me. I get really claustrophobic in there and prefer to avoid it but it’s making it really hard to go outside now because I’m self conscious of my hygiene…

Welp.. if two days is considered bad then I hate to think what people think of me. I go 1-2 weeks. But I dont smell much when I do that.

Take a shower amigo. It's never good to let go off personal hygiene. Many health problems come from the lack of it. You don't wanna be an incel AND a cripple.
Thx

It’s been something like 4 for me. I get really claustrophobic in there and prefer to avoid it but it’s making it really hard to go outside now because I’m self conscious of my hygiene…
Over for claustrophobiacels

I wish I was able to not shower everyday