Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Haven't showered in three days

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Smells like a rotten corpse. Gonna walk out tommorrow and ruin every foid's day with dat smell.:dab:

Last edited:
Foids shower as often.

Enough to hve that smell tho. What's the longest u hve gon
Really hard to say. I mean when you consider that I barely leave the house, and I've gone through many periods where I've been severely depressed, my guess would be around 6 weeks, give or take.

@RREEEEEEEEE wasn't you who mentioned not showering for 6 months at one point jfl? Maybe I'm mistaken.

Last edited:
Really hard to say. I mean when you consider that I barely leave the house, and I've gone through many periods where I've beeen severely depressed, my guess would be around 6 weeks, give or take.

@RREEEEEEEEE wasn't you who mentioned not showering for 6 months at one point jfl? Maybe I'm mistaken.
you understand. peopel with real depression not fake shit you see normie posting about. i cant say my highest its bad.

i dont answer to newphags
Orangecel supremacy
I see
Really hard to say. I mean when you consider that I barely leave the house, and I've gone through many periods where I've been severely depressed, my guess would be around 6 weeks, give or take.

6 weeks. Man. Never gon that far. Daddy did tho. He holds the family record of an year without a drop of water.

@RREEEEEEEEE wtf? I took you for a cleanass muslim boy.

Last edited:
Just take a shower and you’ll be chad in no time! :soy:

Same but I am gonna take a shower right now, I hate it when I look even uglier than normal.

Same but I am gonna take a shower right now, I hate it when I look even uglier than normal.
Same tbh. I look uglier and smell too. My father tho has neither happen to him.

Rookie numbers tbh, i sometimes go 7 days

Rookie numbers tbh, i sometimes go 7 days
I go 7 days as well. Buts its still less. Thing is I start smelling like shit. Some guys don't smell at all

Its bragging if you can shower at least once a week. I shower once per month in winter. 2 or 3 max per month summer time. We have 9 mos of summer here. American tap izz full of poisons that damages skin/hair and I can't afford to be any uglier.

Smells like a rotten corpse. Gonna walk out tommorrow and ruin every foid's day with dat smell.:dab:
Doesn't really matter if it's over amyways.

based. I haven't showered in a week. feels great

Yes, that was me, buddy boyo! How come you remembered it? Jfl.

Dis y u inkwell

That's rookie level. I'm surprised you even smell really bad after only three days. When I go several days without showering during the summer (because I'm doing pretty much nothing most of the time), I don't smell like anything, and no one in my house says anything to me, either, until maybe after a week.

29 Degree Celsius heat 84 Fahrenheit 60% humidity, 19.30 at night.

Don't need a shower, I am a sweat shower right now.

Last edited:
Idk that's kinda normal

I usually shower every 2-3 days

This is why you're inkwell

h5gx35.gif

It rained. No one is outside

Yeah, running makes me sweat profusely. Have to shower more frequently then.

How often do you do it?

usually once a day

twice a day sometimes

once every two days if i don't have to leave my residence

Most chads wear the same clothes for 7 days in a row. You really think they shower and then put their dirty clothes back on?

Irregular use of a laundromat is a red flag for irregular use of showers.

Last edited:
sometimes I'll go a week without showering ain't no thang

I smell bad rn. Its been like 5-7 days

dutch showers must be godly

saved
Yes, clean water, always hot if you want it to be, there's no cold water unless you choose it.