Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Haven't showered in a week

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Hair is starting to itch, I don't shower because then I don't fap. If I fap, I get sticky and must shower. Hair is very very very itchy now. it piss

showering is for normslime

Do you feel the misogyny kicking in yet?

High IQ thread.

today there was a guy who didn't want to brush his teeth and now this. disgusting ass niggas man

What is you record? Mine is 5 months.

How can you not shower lmao. It's comforting and burns calories (moving>no moving). I literally have a hygienic OCD and shower twice a day or more. The longest I went without shower was like 3 days.

dude I bet somalia smells like shit tbh

thanks for reminding me of the time we chased you mayos out with your pants down. huge lifefuel

How can you not shower lmao. It's comforting and burns calories (moving>no moving). I literally have a hygienic OCD and shower twice a day or more. The longest I went without shower was like 3 days.

typical coming from a SE Asian, you wouldn't last one week in the Alaskan wilderness.

how many calories are you going to burn exactly? 3 calories? I'm also losing weight right now and showering makes me hungry so I'll be in a caloric surplus after a hot shower if I end up eating after.
thanks for reminding me of the time we chased you mayos out with your pants down. huge lifefuel
JFL Somali's using full force, America using a trivial % of our military capabilities and we still managed to do damage boyo.
peace tho man peace, i don't want any war

Last edited:
When I sprained my leg a few years ago I didn't shower or change my clothes for a week.

That was a good week.

I commend you for having that dedication
Longest I've been without showering was 4 days. My scalp was just too itchy and my skin started to feel odd

i shower every day, i still look the same.

today there was a guy who didn't want to brush his teeth and now this. disgusting ass niggas man
My teeth are already fucked up horse teeth so I don’t brush them often. Hopefully they rot out and I get dentures and go up .001 point

Tbh just go shower man..

The longest I went without shower was anywhere from 3-4 days

I haven't showered in a month im way to lazy

you got me beat but im embarrassed to say. i wasnt like this... depression and other mental things have really fucked me up.
Some users havent showered for a year.

"And they wonder why they're incel :y'all::y'all::y'all:"

Haven't showered since October, haven't brushed my teeth for years.

Just shower bro

Soon enough you can start your own cheese company.

I have to shower because the smell fucking distracts and annoys me,I don't know how any of you can stand it.If I didn't smell I wouldn't shower either.

I have to shower because the smell fucking distracts and annoys me,I don't know how any of you can stand it.If I didn't smell I wouldn't shower either.
Same here.