Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Haven’t showered in 2 weeks or even changed clothes

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
My socks that I have been wearing for two weeks were by my bed when I fell asleep but when I woke up they were gone, I asked my mom where my socks were and she said “oh I washed them” so I had to take someone else’s socks to wear.

I basically smell like a homeless man. And I don’t give a fuck either. Hey IT sniff this stinky asshole and eat the corn kernels from my shit if you can dig it out :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

permavirgin failure :yes:

Same that is a truecel trait

damn, no wonder your gf left you

No point for us. You see they get the causation and association wrong.

A defeated incel who doesn't shower - they think that is the reason he can't get a girlfriend.

They don't see he did shower and fashionmaxx and try as hard as he could at everything in life for many years, and only after he still was alone in his room and zero progress did he give up.

A defeated incel who doesn't shower - they think that is the reason he can't get a girlfriend.

They don't see he did shower and fashionmaxx and try as hard as he could at everything in life for many years, and only after he still was alone in his room and zero progress did he give up.
It never even began. :fuk:

High IQ :cryfeels:

I wished i cold live in my mothers house, but my noisy and annoying sisters are there and i would rope after one week if i lived there

Most based thing I've read today.

I know @Vermilioncore tried his hardest to get a gf, so you're 100% correct.

I was homeless and didn't shower for 3 months and I smelt normal I think :feelsthink:

Yo wtf is this shit, don't let the foids get you down bro. If you're giving up on life, at least do everything to enjoy your life to the max. get with your fellow brocels and get drunk off your ass

That’s brutal and gross ngl

i stopped showering because i thought it was just a scam that normies made up but then my skin started cracking so i had to start showering again

Technically I'm homeless again but staying with a close family member :feelsautistic:
:dab:
That’s brutal and gross ngl

i stopped showering because i thought it was just a scam that normies made up but then my skin started cracking so i had to start showering again
mine does this regardless:fuk:

Last edited:
I tend to go a week when I'm on the bottle tbh.

Just be a filthy bum theory

Based, can relate.

Yep. Also known as this: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learned_helplessness

damn thats really a lot most i can do is 1 week i can then even smell myself and it is unbearable because I have to scratch always and I also feel more fragile

My socks that I have been wearing for two weeks were by my bed when I fell asleep but when I woke up they were gone, I asked my mom where my socks were and she said “oh I washed them” so I had to take someone else’s socks to wear.

I basically smell like a homeless man. And I don’t give a fuck either. Hey IT sniff this stinky asshole and eat the corn kernels from my shit if you can dig it out :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Dangerously based

I was homeless and didn't shower for 3 months and I smelt normal I think :feelsthink:

would love to hear your story one day brocel, not many people can survive being homeless

i know a 5'2 indian janitor who has a 5'10 stacy

just personalitymaxx bro
No, Im serious they have good faces though.

You either need a good face or height + frame + a non uggo face

No, Im serious they have good faces though.

You either need a good face or height + frame + a non uggo face
face is worthless at 5'7. you can have a really good face, you'll still be incel as fuck

Yes...I have Dermatitis Neglecta.