Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Haven’t shower

theslayer

theslayer

Banned
-
I’m so fucking ugly I have no motivation I’m a PSL0 even a typical curry mogs me how can I even live like this every time when I walk near girls they always laugh at me some even spit at me is there even a reason to keep of going

Last edited:
Username doesn't checks out.

JoinedJun 9, 2023Posts1

just your average IT user screenshoting his own post to get leg gold awards on leddit
"theslayer" waited almost 2 days to make a post, anime pfp, terrible grammar with a larp 2 sentence story, IT infiltrator :yes::feelskek:

based detectivecel :feelswhere:
1529217249079.gif

me after 1 day of being a real detective

How tall are you glowie?

We know why you made this account stupid larper

Holy fuck how old is he and why he rope brutal how he got voice mog by the other dude whole ending it
18 I think, and the theory I remember is he roped because someone leaked pics of him trannying, especially since he frequented /r9k/ which at the time was rampant with some bellend called reiko or some shit who ran a discord to convert people on the board into trannies. But that proly isn't the reason, he was probably just depressed and thought fuck it, time to self-delete

what a fakece