Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Haven't left my house in days

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Unless you count walking directly across the street to a grocery store.

I'm stuck in some sort of time loop and can't escape.

Well you have no reason to go out.

wake up, get on the computer, go to the store occasionally, days over, and the cycle repeats.

You seem like a very lethargic emotionless person.

are you watching the fights tonight?

Longest I went without leaving my house at all was around 4 months.

Ive stayed inside for the last few weeks. I usally walk down the road once a day for about 15 mins for exercise though. I have nowhere to go unless i go to gamestop tbh. I have my mom pick up whatever non-gaming stuff i need, Because she leaves on a daily basis.

Me too, I have not attended class in a month. Probably should starting Monday

what made you leave
Daily harrassment from my mother. Got a part time job. My initial aim was to make enough money so I could afford my own place and never have to see her and the rest of my family again but that sentiment has since died out.

ive left to go to the dollar store an ride my bike, and I have a interview with cuckdonalds on monday. see u in paradise nerds

ive left to go to the dollar store an ride my bike, and I have a interview with cuckdonalds on monday. see u in paradise nerds
Working at Mcdonalds sounds like hell

Daily harrassment from my mother. Got a part time job. My initial aim was to make enough money so I could afford my own place and never have to see her and the rest of my family again but that sentiment has since died out.
My mom does the same to me, I think I have to leave soon once she reliazes I’m failing my classes idk where to go though

Sounds QuantumDummy

It really is a time loop. Every day is the same.

Ortiz and Dirrell lost.
yeah, my heart was with wilder but my brain was with ortiz. we ALL want to see Wilder-Joshua, so cheers to Wilder

Dirrell was in a bad situation by getting hit after the bell in the first fight, now he had to get pummeled again in a rematch. That Venezuelan was really impressive, can't wait to see him against benavidez.

yeah, my heart was with wilder but my brain was with ortiz. we ALL want to see Wilder-Joshua, so cheers to Wilder

Dirrell was in a bad situation by getting hit after the bell in the first fight, now he had to get pummeled again in a rematch. That Venezuelan was really impressive, can't wait to see him against benavidez.

Ortiz almost had Wilder in the 7th, but that's boxing. Joshua v Wilder should be good, but I admit I don't like watching the heavyweights of today.

I thought Dirrell's opponent was black, ha. I didn't watch the fight yet, only saw the results.

Caleb Plant wants to fight Benavidez, too.

Ortiz almost had Wilder in the 7th, but that's boxing. Joshua v Wilder should be good, but I admit I don't like watching the heavyweights of today.

I thought Dirrell's opponent was black, ha. I didn't watch the fight yet, only saw the results.

Caleb Plant wants to fight Benavidez, too.

Dirrell v Uzcategui 2 was a good fight, check it out if you got the time

Caleb Plant would get outboxed by Benavidez IMO, Plant has one gear and no punching power. Out of the 4 title holders at 168 I got Plant beating Groves.

And don't sleep on HW, its finally coming together after the Klitschko era

Dirrell v Uzcategui 2 was a good fight, check it out if you got the time

Caleb Plant would get outboxed by Benavidez IMO, Plant has one gear and no punching power. Out of the 4 title holders at 168 I got Plant beating Groves.

And don't sleep on HW, its finally coming together after the Klitschko era

I'll check it out.

Don't sleep on Plant either. He's still green and I respect his attitude/story. Time will tell. Benavidez would be tough for sure.

I wish another Mike Tyson would come around in the heavyweight div. Or maybe another David Tua, that dude coulda been better than he was with the right training.

Do you think half the people on this site aren't in the same position?