Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

haven't felt happy since I graduated hs RANT

BSGMANLET

BSGMANLET

Greycel
I remember the last day of school getting off the bus. All the memories I've had from elementary to high-school. The good the bad mainly bad. Looking out the window knowing it was completely over for me. Even though I got bullied mostly for being low iq and had a few friends. That time in my life wasn't as bad,I had no responsibilities I could just come home and play video games with my brothers. I still get treated like even as an adult. I see why people say never grow up. It's because once you become an adult. That happiness you feel when younger isn't the same when your an adult.

Last edited:
Brutal, I cant even walk outside without hell raining down on me

Yeah man once your graduate HS (in the US) it really goes downhill. People treat you the same, you lose most of your friends, and you have to work full timr

Me too. It went downhill after middle school
Brootal I knew it was over for me in middle school. I was basically the punching bag of a random group of kids I used hang around. Don't know how I tolerated them