Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Havent done laundry in 1.5 months I literally have no clean clothes to wear tomorrow

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Looks like Ill be avoiding people so they are not disgusted by how disgusting I smell, I shower daily but it doesnt help when all of my clothes are sweaty and smell like shit JFL, it was a good run

I just cant tho, I have to do my sheets and clean my room too, its over

Clean your room bucko!

Clean your room bucko!

You have no idea what I would do to her

13256.jpg

Just look at how shes moving those hips hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Why don't you wash your clothes? If I was two weeks without washing I would be all out.

JFL at washing clothing. I haven't had clean clothes to wear in a few weeks but I just re wear them and force normies to be uncomfortable by me being around them. I don't have any energy to do homework or study I can't even think about doing laundry

Why don't you wash your clothes? If I was two weeks without washing I would be all out.

Cause the laundry room is on the second floor while I live on the fourth and Im too lazy to carry my stuff tbh

giphy.gif

:feelswhat: Ive got to be to work in 3 hours

tomorrow (today) is gonna suck SO bad.

typical currycel.

I can smell you through the screen.

Wash something in the sink really quick then squeeze it and hang it out to dry.

No elevators tho?
There are, but there are two doors between me and the elevator plus tens of feet that I have to walk

Im too depressed to do it
All the most based posters are curries apparently.
I want to see you post in every thread, that gif is sexy as fuck

There are, but there are two doors between me and the elevator plus tens of feet that I have to walk

Im too depressed to do it

I want to see you post in every thread, that gif is sexy as fuck
Lmao this is an advanced form of LDAR similar to collecting Gatorade bottles full of piss. I will pray for your soul fam

damn nigga you stank

Just laundrymaxx bro.

I just did mine today after a month or so.

JFL at washing clothing. I haven't had clean clothes to wear in a few weeks but I just re wear them and force normies to be uncomfortable by me being around them. I don't have any energy to do homework or study I can't even think about doing laundry
If you were near me and you stink I would beat you down tbh

musty stankcel. do better cuh

You have no idea what I would do to her

13256.jpg

Just look at how shes moving those hips hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

@Godzuki

Get mugged by an HQNP dance over that slut shaking.

tumblr_o1n1fk24gB1tjehr9o1_540.gif

You gotta take ldar to the next level.

If you were near me and you stink I would beat you down tbh
lmao LARPer. Every person I know who says these things never does it.

Jfl at cels who's mom doesnt wash their laundry

I feel you OP. I have to share a laundry room with my utter cunt of a housemate, and I only do laundry when I am fresh out of clothes. I even do laundry in the middle of the night to avoid dealing with her. What makes it worse is that I only have a week's suppIy of clothes. Since I'm not going out or working out in them, I wear them for 3 days before throwing them in the hamper.

This is a little embarrassing, but I pretty much live in boxers. When you only create one piece of laundry most days, it takes a very long time before you have to do a wash.

Last edited:
Looks like Ill be avoiding people so they are not disgusted by how disgusting I smell, I shower daily but it doesnt help when all of my clothes are sweaty and smell like shit JFL, it was a good run

I just cant tho, I have to do my sheets and clean my room too, its over

Wtf I'm in exactly the same position, I really need to shower today because I actually have to leave the house for the first time in months (aside from buying groceries)