Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have your parents accepted the fact that they will never be grandparents?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
My mom did it but not in the best way. It happened last weekend some neighbors came home to visit to do some church stuff since she is very religious and they had brought their children with them. The kids were playing in the living room and my mom was delighted, she is crazy about children always has been.

I went to the kitchen to have some snacks and just when I was passing one of the neighbors commented that she would be a great granny. They stated laughing saying I'd better give her kids soon. My mom just looked at me. That look, man. It was a mix of sadness and pure disappointing.

Needless to say that ruined my day

I have a brother who will likely produce children so I don’t think they are worried tbh

i have no idea

They will have grandchildren just not from me

My entire family line will die with me.

They're in denial. Maybe they've placed hope in their other children. I fuckin hate boomers.

They better accept this fact because i dont give a fuck

i have a sister so they dont worry

They're not happy about it but yes they have.

my brother is chadlite so they’ll have grandchildren. hope my future nephews don’t get the same genes as mine.

It's their fault in a way because they gave me a crappy boring life

no man they think im incel because Im shy

My sibling already had, but still, at some point, I realized they gave up.

i would like to go to cinema with my ricecel friend
yes freind want to see the joker movie with me? actually we cannot because u r white

My mom hasn't accepted it. I just fucking laugh at the thought. Even if I wanted to reproduce I couldn't. Leave the breeding to the normies.

my mom don't bothers me with those things.

why bully bro :feelscry:
onbly time we can be seen in public is halloween when i can larp as non ethnic. this will be my costume
Dd

u have to wear ugoly vcostume to lower ur status like this
Dda
also u cannot heightmog me bc horse

Outside of a surrogate, no chance honestly.

It's probably the best thing. Imagine watching your grandchildren bringing shame to your name by attending gay pride parades, being sluts, supporting Euro-Atlantic institutions, supporting EU, NATO etc., changing their gender, getting fucked by Chads and Tyrones, serving for USA and Israel interests in wars etc. etc.

I'm THE LAST person who has the dignity to represent my last name and this legacy.

My brother already has a daughter (lol he wanted a son) with a used by cump dumpster he married. My line ends with me and my mom knows it.