Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Have you wondered: even if you MURDER someone you can still get on with your life after. BUT, if you EVEN ACCUSED of raping a foid, its over for you.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
AND, if you rape a man, nobody even gives a shit (might even joke about it, like its the victim's fault).

And normies think we live in a patriarchy. Clown shit right there.

You know what pisses me off the most about all this shit?

If a man gets raped by another man, he is expected to just shrugg it off and move on with his life.

But foids cant even do that (some, at least).

They get all "traumatized" and shit.

Know why?! Cause THEY KNOW the only thing they have to offer to society and the world is the stinky hole between their legs.

They are unconsciously afraid that the only power of bargain they have is not even guaranteed anymore, and they go mental about it.

THATS IT. How many men have you heard that get actual trauma from being raped?

Vinnie hacker got "raped" when he was a teenager (its technically still rape, bcs he was underage) but ask yourself this:

Does he look and sound "traumatized"?

Hell to the no. He just thinks he is bcs everyone says that how he should feel about it. And, like a good normie, he internalized that feeling.

maybe guys like this are the exception to the rule?
images

grape is not real unless she was killed at the end (and I would still have serious doubts)

As long as prison rape jokes exist I'll never take rape of women seriously

As long as prison rape jokes exist I'll never take rape of women seriously
:yes:

And also the fact that women are fine with "rape" as long as the guy is good looking and tall enough