Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you tried perfumemaxxing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28801
  • Start date
Deleted member 28801

Deleted member 28801

It's over for biblecels
-
Just get a bottle of victorias scent or something and spray it around and just imagine that your a chad

You still talk to foids?

you would smell like chemicals lolol never have I ever seen a guy who puts cologne on and smells good afterward. Just fucking shower so you don't smell like shit jfl. Your fabric's smell and deodorant is enough for you to smell fine.

you would smell like chemicals lolol never have I ever seen a guy who puts cologne on and smells good afterward. Just fucking shower so you don't smell like shit jfl. Your fabric's smell and deodorant is enough for you to smell fine.
No I mean like spraying the bottle around the room so you can mimic the smell of a foid being around

Over for schizo GrAYcels
It's a good cope just imagine that your a chad talking to a really cute girl you can do this without the perfume of course. Girlfriend asmr roleplay videos also help

It's the equivalent of an Incel bathing in AXE body spray, JFL get out of here with this shit.

It's the equivalent of an Incel bathing in AXE body spray, JFL get out of here with this shit.

How? The idea is to smell the perfume and pretend it's a girl.

I think I might need therapy
I just really like the smell of perfume It makes me think that I'm loved by a woman

The amount of mental gymnastics in order to convince yourself that you're not a lonely incel is going to require more than that, sorry.

The amount of mental gymnastics in order to convince yourself that you're not a lonely incel is going to require more than that, sorry.
Okay check this out
-Victoria's secret scent because thats what girls my age wear
-Girlfriend asmr
-Electric blanket thats in a vague shape of a human
-put on lipstick and kiss my own shirt with it
Yup I think I got it all figured out

Just get a bottle of victorias scent or something and spray it around and just imagine that your a chad
How do girls react when u do this?

There's 3 Tom ford private blends that I rotate, and on holiday I wear acqua Di Parma

How do girls react when u do this?

There's 3 Tom ford private blends that I rotate, and on holiday I wear acqua Di Parma
They wont react to it because they wont find out about it and no I have cologne I just like to spray around perfume so I can imagine that theres a cute girl in the room

Okay check this out
-Victoria's secret scent because thats what girls my age wear
-Girlfriend asmr
-Electric blanket thats in a vague shape of a human
-put on lipstick and kiss my own shirt with it
Yup I think I got it all figured out
JFL. Yeah, yeah, you definitely have this "all figured out", my bad.

JFL. Yeah, yeah, you definitely have this "all figured out", my bad.
I could also use psychedelics or just will a tulpa into existence cute blonde gf here I come! Wait I could also comamaxx just being iseakid into another dream world for around for 2-3 months sounds absolutely based.

I once bought this one

which in my country is one of the most expensive ones.
gues what?
I could barely use it, and it didn't help at all.

No perfume for your face

Perfume is a cope for the most part, like fashion. Just search for 'fragcomm' perfume reviewers on YT, they are all substandard males who hoard perfume bottles and have buying addictions.

Maybe that will work with a blind femoid.