Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have you tried getting a haircut....?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
We have all heard the advice, "Hit the gym, shower, get a haircut, see a theRAPIST.

But would doing all of these at once help us ascend?

What about bench pressing our theRapist, who would be giving us a haircut, whilst in the shower? You would surely receive 4x the results than doing these things separately.

steve-weatherford-bench-pressing-rick-reilly.gif

IF I FUCKING HAD HAIR I WOULD GET HAIRCUTS!!!

GOD WHY DID I HAVE TO NORWOOD!!

But have you tried growing better bones in your face? Stop being so lazy and just do it.

Its amazing. When I was 19 I was 127 pounds, had muscle was gymmaxxed. Fashionmaxxed. Got haircuts. And nothing. It's such joke advice. Only works if you're not ugly. Or not short. Or not autistic.

JFL at not getting surgery in the shower while doing penis exercises and talking to your therapist.

Its amazing. When I was 19 I was 127 pounds, had muscle was gymmaxxed. Fashionmaxxed. Got haircuts. And nothing. It's such joke advice. Only works if you're not ugly. Or not short. Or not autistic.
you should have done all of these things at the same time

No I'm actually growing my hair out right now.

There's no haircut for a bad hairline. My hairline is never began tier since birth

got a haircut a month ago. only have left the house a handful of times since then so idk if it worked. no iois but I've always had trouble reading people and what they expect from me.

Literally never began

At least you can LDAR in peace knowing that there is nothing that can be done. I am still coping with surgery plans and wagecucking like a pathetic slave

At least you can LDAR in peace knowing that there is nothing that can be done. I am still coping with surgery plans and wagecucking like a pathetic slave
It's great I'm NEET with my autismbux idfk how I'd cope if I had to wagecuck id likely have fucking roped

we are about the same size.

5'5, 135lbs
I've gained some weight not fatcel but since I stopped gymceling I cant stay that skinny. Was nice tho

High IQ thread tbh, this needs to be put to the test

Yea... once I left the barbershop I had 3 bitches outside on their knees begging to suck my dick. Thanks cucktears! You guys are fucking brilliant!

Morning kek. heh heh he.