Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you thought about committing suicide?

Yes, the problem is hell is real.

Hasn’t everyone on this forum contemplated?

I would, but I know it would hurt my mother and grandparents

Yes, and I have a date set in the far future. It's relieving knowing that I won't have to live in this hellhole forever.

The first thought like this came when I was 8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0HoqjxfvJ4

Blind ants kill themselves after exhausting in death spirals after they follow the pheromone scented paths of other blind ants in a never ending lap race.
An appropriate allegory for the rigors of modern soyciety showing how worker drones are fittingly analogous to each other between different species.

I do occasionally think about it every other day usually. Sometimes my mind just wanders off and I start imagining scenarios of killing myself and how I'd do it. I'm too scared to do it, I don't think I have it in me to go through with it but I wouldn't be surprised if that's how I end up dying.

Every day of my life.

everyday it doesnt get any better

I tried it 3 times

1 time while i was middle of trying i was worried i might get caught that's why didn't.

2nd time i actually did but after 4 seconds i got up cuz i thought it's too early and i will do it after achieving this and that and also because of the survival instincts.

3rd time was a perfect time and no one was home but then this quote from albert camus that "Should i kill myself or have a cup of coffee" and i had coffee instead of doing that

For 2 hours my heart was not able to pump blood easily so I felt like I was gonna die and tbh I wasnt too scared I just wanted the dying part to be over and get.to the dead part quickly

But in still alive so maybe tis better now

JFL. Have you ever thought about breathing?

Make posts that are not 100% water.