Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you seen this 8pm clap for carers shit in the streets of the UK

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
These ppl are fucking insane, what is this achieving? Why? What if there's no frontline staff in the vicinity.

This is like when ppl changed their Facebook picture to a French flag for the gay nightclub massacre or money for kone2012.

This accomplishes nothing, retard country.

Apparently I'm the retard for having bad social skills from being Autistic my god man.

Last edited:
They are doing the same in Argentina lmao, no idea what these retards want to accomplish

Everyone in my family did it apart from me

Dumb shit man

where i live thay are clapping also. Sometimes a faggot plays acordeon for them at 8 pm :feelsUnreal:

What the hell even is this, retards.

If you gotta do something donate excess masks, gloves, toilet rolls, hand sanitizer, canned goods to the places that need them due to shortages, if you wanna do this show of solidarity & support go do it outside a hospital but no that's too much effort for no social media response.

These ppl, do they think? Just gotta join in with the herd mentality, exchange that energy, pat yaself on the back doing absolutely nothing & maybe you'll get validated as a good goy, yayyy!

Ya I hear clapping every Thursday tbhngl, just heard one like few mins ago or some shit
also
Poshuks me

they jest went out and clapped ? that's all ?
Yeah for like 2 minutes, some were banging saucepans in places.
The fucking herd man.

All that matters is to be attractive & a part of the majority mindset, everything else is irrelevant.

I don’t hear anything. Are europeans trying to become Americans now and just clap for everything.

These ppl are fucking insane, what is this achieving? Why? What if there's no frontline staff in the vicinity.

This is like when ppl changed their Facebook picture to a French flag for the gay nightclub massacre or money for kone2012.

This accomplishes nothing, retard country.

Apparently I'm the retard for having bad social skills from being Autistic my god man.
Dont trust link

Not as bad as some of the othet stuff ive seen normies do. But it does have their main requirement for doing something like this

1. Requires little to no effort
2. Is actually a meaningless virtue signal
3. Is unnecessarily annoying and stupid

fucking retards, and then WE are the autistic people
Seriously. The story of our lives, living in clown world. :feelsclown:

Not as bad as some of the othet stuff ive seen normies do. But it does have their main requirement for doing something like this

Spot on.

And the result is always: accomplishes/changes/improves nothing.

"OK! NOW DO IT ON ONE FOOT!"

NOW HOP!

NOW YELL!

NOW DIE!

Not that different from all the viral #challenges then.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back