Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you seen The Undatables?

Dungcel

Dungcel

It's easier to talk to my PC
Title, what did you think about it?
Do you think there's a different dating market for disabilitycels?

the ones with autism always makes me cringe, it's really hard to watch because of that

Never seen it, but I’m undateable.

It’s a show for NTs to laugh at autistic people under the guise of being virtuous.

Death to NTfags tbh

Yes.It makes me feel good,when they end up finding a partner at the end.

I remember Daniel, the autistic guy with an afro, going on a date with a totally unreceptive girl. He's clearly trying his best but it's like he's having a conversation with a brick wall. Felt bad for him.

I'm gonna watch it for the lulz as soon as I'm done with Fact or fiction. I love British autism.

It’s a show for NTs to laugh at autistic people under the guise of being virtuous.

Death to NTfags tbh
It was pretty cruel sometimes tbh, but the cringiest disabilities were all really extreme ones. Sorta gace me hope tbh, if a guy with a nuclear disaster for half of his face can get a date...

JFL it's all probably a setup

No, but it sounds familiar.

Yes I remember a foid midget rejected a tall good looking guy because he was in a wheel chair.Even disabled foids want chad that can walk.

Death to NTfags tbh
It's sad that there is a whole tv show just to make fun of lonely people