Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Have you seen girls und panzer?

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-

I have, Anchovy is best girl

Yes bro, I really liked Reizei.

No, my friend recommends it though.

Never watched it, don't like Loli animes beside Kantai Collection.

Nope and not going to watch it.

no bro i havent

No, how good is it?

I don't like this type of anime, it's just senseless. Girls-tankists, girls-warships, stupidity.

actually it seems nice i will take look

actually it seems nice i will take look
I would have thought that you would be more interested in action anime than little girls driving tanks (not that its a jab against Girls und Panzer, I love it).

no. i havent actually.

Maybe if I was a cuck I would.

I hate watching these cute girl animes, just makes me feel sad for some reason....

I like animes that are dark like welcome to the NHK and Watamote, something I can relate to...

I hate watching these cute girl animes, just makes me feel sad for some reason....

I like animes that are dark like welcome to the NHK and Watamote, something I can relate to...

If you like dark anime with no cute girls, may I recommend for you to watch "Grave of the Fireflies"

I usually hate watching stuff which has romance as a main plot point, anything else is alright for me. Basically if the anime is essentially all action, or the entire cast is composed of either entirely males or entirely females, then I know for sure that it's not going to bother me.

Yeah, I have. I even have a small Darjeeling figure I got from a blind box.

I dont know what it is

I'm a military nut who has a fetish for tanks and the anime show disgusts me. I think we have too many weebs in the tank community tbh.

Can’t say I have.

@ManletHalfCurry
It's not all senseless and stupid. In that case, everything is senseless (it is actually). Well, to each his own.

Yes, bro.
Years ago when I was still into animes.