Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you seen an incel with good bone structure?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
There is one guy at my university in the same series as me who has good a good jaw, great bone structure in general, but his face is just... Ugly.(he looks like the characters from Minecraft more or less) I understand and somehow agree with the "few millimeters of bone" meme, but it's not just the bones. The face in general has to be beautiful. I've seen good looking guys who didn't had amazing Jaws.

Last edited:
most of ricecels have good facial bone structure

90% of the members on here have a good bone structure tbh ( to be honest )

Men are either good looking or they're not, incels CANNOT be good looking because that is an oxymoron.

most of ricecels have good facial bone structure
You are a fucking idiot
90% of the members on here have a good bone structure tbh ( to be honest )
How do you know? Have you seen what 90% of this forum looks like?

They always have the worst bone structures tbh

Imo, features, facial proportions and hairline are just as important

A lot of chads here have good bones. Not me though. I'm a boneless fuck

Kek, incels with good bone structure is an oxymoron

There is one guy at my university in the same series as me who has good a good jaw, great bone structure in general, but his face is just... Ugly.(he looks like the characters from Minecraft more or less) I understand and somehow agree with the "few millimeters of bone" meme, but it's not just the bones. The face in general has to be beautiful. I've seen good looking guys who didn't had amazing Jaws.
ER wasn't bad. If he is ugly can you say that he has good bone structure?

Jfl that's the same as saying chad with incel face

That would be me. The only reason I'm not slaying is because I have a chronic medical condition that causes severe, intermittent facial bloating throughout the day, which obscures my facial definition and renders me ugly.

Elliot Rodger was well above average facially.

It's just a general rule/guideline.. .

Elliot Rodger was well above average facially.
He looked good in certain pictures, but that's about it. There are more candid, less flattering pictures where his weak skull and fish-like facial features are more prominent. He was a 3-4/10 like most incels even if he could sometimes fraud angle and lighting to make himself a 6.

ER wasn't bad. If he is ugly can you say that he has good bone structure?
I never said Elliot was ugly, lol. Actually I think he was above average. Yes he wasn't Chad, but with his money and that look he could've had a few relationships honestly. But he had demential standards, plus he was so incredibly creepy... I watched most of his videos and I legit thought I was watching a horror movie

You would have to be burn victim or victim of a similar circumstance ngl

The features must be balanced. It's not just about having a bigass jaw

You may think they are ugly, that's just you though. Healthy facial structure = attractive, or atleast dateable.

The science doesn't lie, fWHR is KING.

It must be a complete aberration in all other sub-requirements to be incel.