Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you realized that the "future" never comes anymore?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
What do i mean by that? The velocity of change has either stagnated or has become stale and boring.

I guess i cant expect the velocity of the end of the 20th century BUT, whats the ACTUAL difference (substantially speaking) between the 2010s and the 2020s?

Barely none. Thats scary to think about.

Things used to change sooo fast, and the quality of the change was enormous.

Now things are... just are the way they were, if not got worse and worse.

Every fucking thing seems like a rehash of something from the past. We might be living in the century of nostalgia. And not in the good way (not the slightest).

What the fuck are you blabbling about you jackanape?

Things are way different than even a few years ago and things developing quickly for the worse

Shhh. The big kids are going to talk now...
No one cares about your hipster opinions.

I guess AI, the lockdowns, inflation, the desecration of culture and mass migration and no big deals to you

I guess AI, the lockdowns, inflation, the desecration of culture and mass migration and no big deals to you
Not even to mention all these new draconian laws coming into affect

What about groids? They still live in america

Have you even read what i fucking wrote?! I said things if not stagnated, got worse and worse. Im agreeing with you on that.

You just wanna create drama.

it's fine, i hate rapid change tbh. I only wish ai powered sex dolls became a thing (not that i'd buy one ever, still would be nice)

Do you even know the dif between quantity of change and quality of change? Ofc not.

Just because things are "changing" (news flash, they always are, dumbass) that doesnt mean they are qualitatively changing.

it's fine, i hate rapid change tbh. I only wish ai powered sex dolls became a thing (not that i'd buy one ever, still would be nice)
i generally wish all tech became mass produced and affordable. Like buying a metal capable 3d printer and producing some stuff.

1724861239851l