Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you read a lookism study?

Title

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
By this I don't mean just looking at graphs someone else prepared or reading the abstract, but the entire 100+ page long paper from introduction to conclusion.

Nope.
My attention span is way too fried for that.

i don't have anything to gain from reading whatever the fuck is a lookism study, but i have read some of the papers people like @WorthlessSlavicShit post

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F6bb4ad3b-18b7-4a90-9ba0-3d7e26feb1d8_1124x1011.jpeg

Don't need any research to know water is wet.

i don't have anything to gain from reading whatever the fuck is a lookism study
Don't know what it is, yet you are in a community that is based on them. It is all the studies that prove that looks are all that matters.

Don't know what it is, yet you are in a community that is based on them. It is all the studies that prove that looks are all that matters.
i'm not arguing or debating with normalfags about something so apparent, so i don't need to read 100+ pages of something I already am aware of

I’ve lived one.:

By this I don't mean just looking at graphs someone else prepared or reading the abstract, but the entire 100+ page long paper from introduction to conclusion.
Ive read quite a few studies before but never anything close to 100 pages, at that point id just read the abstract and maybe skip to a few chapters/sections of the study that interest me