Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you played this?

Question

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I think there's a bigger chance winning the Jackpot on EuroJackpot than it is ascending as an incel.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSWM5Mf68E8

Eurojackpo

Week 5 out of 6 weeks, put 250kr into that mothafucka it's my last hope and cope out of debtmaxxing

No, this is shit.

He didn't even win like 100SEK in 40 years? On EuroJackpot?
Well if you count the losses he is probably negative 80000 or 70000 throughout all these years, he was a light gambling addict, these days he sticks to eurojackpot and trisslotter :p

Well if you count the losses he is probably negative 80000 or 70000 throughout all these years, he was a light gambling addict, these days he sticks to eurojackpot and trisslotter :p
wow. Gambling really is extra taxes for dumb people when you think about it. One time my brother bought like 300 trisslotter and lost more than he made profit.

This reminds me of @Samurai thinking he was gonna win the lottery :feelskek:

No I haven't and I doubt I would have any luck

there is, but neither is worth trying
I think another good comparison would be if an attractive foid randomly knocked on your door tomorrow and said she wanted to be your GF. The chances of that happening are probably the same as winning the jackpot on EuroJackpot.

I'm surprised no Eurocel has played this... Are zoomers not into gambling at all?

Imagine winning €100 Million. What would you do with that kind of money?
Well I would start investing and eventually buy a large farm with a plethora of different animals somewhere far away and I would also have more copes available to me. I would essentially live in heaven at that point as much as it is possible as an incel

I think another good comparison would be if an attractive foid randomly knocked on your door tomorrow and said she wanted to be your GF. The chances of that happening are probably the same as winning the jackpot on EuroJackpot.
if a foid knocks on your door, kill her

castle doctrine

No but my dad plays the lottery