Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you played Nekopara

Yeah i did, comfy story + nice sex scenes. Where is the sequel and Inupara you lazy bitch foid artist? I bet she is busy having SEX with her BF/Husband. If you like it then you should play Ditzy demons too with the fandisc after you are done with the base vn. It's pretty similar.

Nekopara chad room
Nekopara vol4 Ta2NAsXmd4
it's been 3 fucking years why i still can't fuck my sister???

I played the nude patch and coomed

youtube is shit its better to play yourself with h scenes for better cooming experience

Yeah nekopara is comfy af. Played only vol 1 so far.
Yeah i did, comfy story + nice sex scenes. Where is the sequel and Inupara you lazy bitch foid artist? I bet she is busy having SEX with her BF/Husband. If you like it then you should play Ditzy demons too with the fandisc after you are done with the base vn. It's pretty similar.
man it kind of destroyed my interest in the series finding out it’s made by a female. It’s a female milking men’s loneliness for money. And yeah, I want inupara, haven’t had news for… two years now? Or just one? I just remember it was announced 1-2 years ago on April fools day.

man it kind of destroyed my interest in the series finding out it’s made by a female. It’s a female milking men’s loneliness for money. And yeah, I want inupara, haven’t had news for… two years now? Or just one? I just remember it was announced 1-2 years ago on April fools day.

Almost 4 fucking years without anything new. VNs are truly dead i'm surprised she haven't sold the rights to make some cashgrab gacha game and life of it's royalties forever. I don't care about gender of the artist (Derauea is a also a foid and her artstyle is insanely sexy) and makers as long as it's enjoyable but such laziness is annoying it shouldn't take more than two years to make a new episode especially since they are always pretty short.

cashgrab gacha game

Luckily, it appears to also be 5 years "in development" :lul:

I don't care about gender of the artist (Derauea is a also a foid and her artstyle is insanely sexy) and makers as long as it's enjoyable
ah man I wish i could get to this point, or, back to this point. Ever since getting more blackpilled and learning about how women exploit men's loneliness for profit, I just can't bring myself to purchase these.

Luckily, it appears to also be 5 years "in development" :lul:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
ah man I wish i could get to this point, or, back to this point. Ever since getting more blackpilled and learning about how women exploit men's loneliness for profit, I just can't bring myself to purchase these.
She is not whoring around showing her body on OF but uses her talent as artist to make cool eroges and i'm fine with it if someone puts a lot of effort and passion into each project. Remember that eroges are not made with only one person there is most likely a lot of men involved in that project.

She is not whoring around showing her body on OF
She could be out clubbing and shit, especially since she's gone for a while. but it's true that she did put a significant amount of effort towards the eroges which cannot be ignored.

Remember that eroges are not made with only one person there is most likely a lot of men involved in that project.
True :worryfeels:

I 1

Looksmaxx and yee shall find

I watched him play that game when I was like eleven, probably why I'm a coomer now.

Only the first one