Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you played Mass Effect?

Sloth22

Sloth22

Teen love misser
I have and i would say it's good

yes great games me2 mogs though

I agree. the worst is ME3 since it is rushed and the story makes no sense without dlc
The Ending being the greatest insult of ALL.
Assassins Creed 3 does not fall too much behind in regards to FORCED shitty endings.

The Ending being the greatest insult of ALL.
Assassins Creed 3 does not fall too much behind in regards to FORCED shitty endings.
Yeah, the Citadel dlc ending should've been the actual ending. I don't remember the AC3 ending being that bad, but that game wasn't as good as the Ezio AC games

I have and i would say it's good
Yea awesome games tbh i finished both 1 and 2 and gotten to halfway of 3. 1 is definetly the best one and one i finished the most times.

Yeah, the Citadel dlc ending should've been the actual ending. I don't remember the AC3 ending being that bad, but that game wasn't as good as the Ezio AC games
Trust me, if you play ALL the games until you reach III, it is dogshit, even the gameplay mechanics go backwards in some aspects.

I Did find Black Flag and Rogue enjoyable, and That is where it should have Ended.

I have the trilogy downloaded on my Series X, and have completed one though I am still on two.

It's good I would say, very enjoyable, and also has a good setting.

Isn’t that the space game where the chad main character has sex with human/alien Staceys

I’ll pass

I have the trilogy downloaded on my Series X, and have completed one though I am still on two.

It's good I would say, very enjoyable, and also has a good setting.
I agree. I played the legacy edition with all dlcs already on there and played each one thrice

I agree. I played the legacy edition with all dlcs already on there and played each one thrice
Yeah that's what I have, DLCs make it way better especially for the third one I hear.

Played the trilogy. I liked 1 and 3 more than 2 tbh.

The first two were amazing games. Mass Effect 3 was disappointing, but it had its moments. Andromeda was so boring that I couldn't be bothered to finish it.