Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Have you played beer pong?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Seems like normie degenerate shit to me.

Does awkwardly standing next to others playing it back when I was a freshman count?

I’ve played ping pong but not beer pong. That’s something Chad would do.

I've played it with my Chadlite brother and my parents oddly enough. My mom and dad like partying so they have a table dedicated to beer pong in my house anyways.

I’ve played ping pong but not beer pong. That’s something Chad would do.
Ping pong is fun. I grew up with a ping pong table and me and my brother would play ping pong together for hours. fuck I'm feeling nostalgic now :feelscry:
Kek if you play ping pong it's over.

:incel:ping pong
:chad:beer pong
not true. My brother and his Chadlite friends play it all the time.

Ye, not with any girls though.

No this is only in Collage movies, i don't know if they play those games in parties, but i don't ever go to parties to begin with.

I am feeling very weird bec. i don't even know what a beer pong is.

Hah, I played beer pong once, It was terribly awkward.

I was doing really badly and these chads kept shouting at me to drink. I was enjoying the free beer but then I realized that I was getting drunk, and I didn't trust them. It would be typical of chad frat types to play a prank or take advantage of me. I told them I had to go to the bathroom and then walked out the front door. Spent the night alone, felt much better.

Hah, I played beer pong once, It was terribly awkward.

I was doing really badly and these chads kept shouting at me to drink. I was enjoying the free beer but then I realized that I was getting drunk, and I didn't trust them. It would be typical of chad frat types to play a prank or take advantage of me. I told them I had to go to the bathroom and then walked out the front door. Spent the night alone, felt much better.
Such is life for guys like us :kys: