Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you noticed women always cheer for violence?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I've seen so many videos of people getting attacked. It's always women in the background shouting at their white knight army to "go get them"

I actually just woke up to sound of someone calling for help.
I went outside with my father and a drunk elderly man got beat up by four young men. A woman was cheering in the background.

The group left fast as fuck.
We called the police but it would take one hour for them to come and help so we checked the man's injuries and helped him get to his apartment.

The guy was really sad about it, and he kept saying the woman cheered for them to beat him up.

Imagine merely having a hole between your legs gives you godly powers.
The older I get the more I hate women
full

Yes, and women always vote for totalitarian governments and less freedoms.

Yes, women are violent by proxy.

Women love violent men
that's why there are so many domestic abuse cases

This is probably how women acted back in the caveman days, cheering for GigaChad to finish beating up all the other men so he can go back to fucking his harem.

I've seen so many videos of people getting attacked. It's always women in the background shouting at their white knight army to "go get them"

I actually just woke up to sound of someone calling for help.
I went outside with my father and a drunk elderly man got beat up by four young men. A woman was cheering in the background.

The group left fast as fuck.
We called the police but it would take one hour for them to come and help so we checked the man's injuries and helped him get to his apartment.

The guy was really sad about it, and he kept saying the woman cheered for them to beat him up.

Imagine merely having a hole between your legs gives you godly powers.
The older I get the more I hate women
full
In finnland?
Its hard imagining white scandinavians being violent. But yeah their foids are complete whores

In finnland?
Its hard imagining white scandinavians being violent. But yeah their foids are complete whores
They are definitely, especially when drunk