Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you noticed this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
These of you which communicate with normie friends/acquintances from time to time - when you have a talk with them, they feel the need to mention something bout their gfs kek - "My gf this, my gf that, i did x with my gf, my gf wanted x, said x, did x" etc. Like dude, who tf cares, talking to an incel (and most normies and young females can immediately know if you're incel or not judging only by your appearance (duh), vibes, etc.) about your partner is like eating a food in front of someone who is hungry. Sometimes they do it unintentionally ofc. but i have the feeling that sometimes they do it on purpose. Even a guy that i've just met that day did this and we were talking only for 10-15 minutes or something back then kek.

Last edited:
I'll make sure to never do this when I get a girlfriend... any decade now...

They think bragging empowers them. It's a way of coping with their own failures.

Everything in my life is terrible, my intelligence is subpar, my looks are getting worse as time passes, my boss sucks and I hate my job. But hey, at least I have a pussy to fuck from time to time (who still cheats on me behind my back and will dump me for a better guy when he comes). How about that inkwell?

I'll make sure to never do this when I get a girlfriend... any decade now...
Yep, me too, in front of an incel-tier guy. If he himself later on says that has a pertner i would then mention things about my (future) gf too
They think bragging empowers them. It's a way of coping with their own failures.

Everything in my life is terrible, my intelligence is subpar, my looks are getting worse as time passes, my boss sucks and I hate my job. But hey, at least I have a pussy to fuck from time to time (who still cheats on me behind my back and will dump me for a better guy when he comes). How about that inkwell?
Yep, literally

Not all of them are like this, mostly low-tier normies who are insecure or cluster B cunts.

Not all of them are like this, mostly low-tier normies who are insecure or cluster B cunts.
Nah bruh, lot of em are mid-tier ones. Low-tier ones generally keep it low. I had a thread about mid-tier normies being the meanest of them all cuz they are mogged by high-tier ones and chads to oblivion and want to compensate by shiting on low-tier ones and incels.

They all had gf problems. Tried to Redpill them, but it fell on deaf ears, so I ghosted. Blackpill wasn’t really known back then.

There's this manlet (ironic I know) who brings his nerdy/cute gf to the trading card store. One time when against him in the tournament, she was sitting next to him and they made out right in front of me.

Ragefuel. I ended up beating his ass (in the card game).

They all had gf problems. Tried to Redpill them, but it fell on deaf ears, so I ghosted. Blackpill wasn’t really known back then.
Yep, they'll get defensive kek. "NOO, mUh gee-fee nEvur cheates on me :soy::feels:" kek
There's this manlet (ironic I know)
Incel-tier guys with (nice kek) gfs really do exist, they are just turboNT normies that've socialmaxxed very much.
who brings his nerdy/cute gf to the trading card store. One time when against him in the tournament, she was sitting next to him and they made out right in front of me.
They always feel the "need" to do this, to humiliate us
Ragefuel. I ended up beating his ass (in the card game).
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
Yep, they'll get defensive kek. "NOO, mUh gee-fee nEvur cheates on me :soy::feels:" kek

Incel-tier guys with (nice kek) gfs really do exist, they are just turboNT normies that've socialmaxxed very much.

They always feel the "need" to do this, to humiliate us

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Exactly, he's turboNT, extremely "Well adjusted" and has homo globo politics.

has homo globo politics.
:feelspuke::feelspuke:
Most females hate conservative, fascist, anti-jewish etc. guys. They'll only go for a such if one's a chad ofc. kek. The nazi chad tinderbait is hilarious kek :feelskek::feelskek::lul:

:feelspuke::feelspuke:
Most females hate conservative, fascist, anti-jewish etc. guys. They'll only go for a such if one's a chad ofc. kek. The nazi chad tinderbait is hilarious kek :feelskek::feelskek::lul:

Indeed. Over for nazicels.

Insecurity disguised by the masquerade. real Slayers don't need to brag. girl getting to them is too easy, It feels natural. they're unaware of how unequal it is.

Insecurity disguised by the masquerade
Kinda, but kek at trying to act cool in front of incels, to mog them in order to compensate for you getting mogged to oblivion by high-tier normies/chadlites/chads :lul::lul::feelskek: Gigapathetic :feelshaha:

They either think you're gay or they're bragging.

Sometimes it's because all normies have in life is a gf. It's mind blowing, I know, but most normies have really uninteresting lives and personalities

Sometimes it's because all normies have in life is a gf. It's mind blowing, I know, but most normies have really uninteresting lives and personalities
Yep, many of them kinda don't even have personalities just like most of their partners and their female counterparts in general.

Last edited:
I think they forget. I have told my friends that I dont like hearing about girlfriends and they stopped out of respect. That's why I still respect them as friends to

I have told my friends that I dont like hearing about girlfriends and they stopped out of respect. That's why I still respect them as friends to
That's nice

None of my friends have girlfriends.

Friendmogged.