Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you noticed how inceldom seems to have dropped out of the news cycle? And is this a good thing?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Like a few years ago there seemed to be news articles all the damn time. But not these days. Maybe part of it is no one's got anything new to say. Maybe part of it is people don't want to acknowledge the blackpill truth in front of their eyes that only gets more obvious the more this decade wears on. Maybe part of it is how most modern mass killings are done by deranged normies or religionmaxxers and they can't point the finger at us like they probably want to...

yea inceldom is only still known bc of elliot rodger, minassian, etc.

nobody cares abt the blackpill community really

It seems to be less, and it's good since we can be invisible to outsiders

Normies will never bother to understand the blackpill, so the less publicity, the better.

as it should. actual truecels like me are a small minority inceldom is for truecels no need to outsiders to join us and self sabotage

I hope we are forgotten

No one’s gone ER in a minute.

Good. But normie faggots and foids still use it as a buzzword, when they themselves don't actually know what an incel is. An incel in their pea brains is any man they deem a threat or someone that is against the popular moral opinion.