Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you noticed any momentum in the presidential campaign of Kamala Harris? Nobody seems to be excited about that niggress.

Have you noticed anyone being excited about Kamala Harris 2024?

• Yes, I have seen people excited about Kamala Harris 2024.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Hell no, nobody is excited about that half-niggress who is married to a white Jew.

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Where do you live all I see is Kamala signs now 4 years ago it was Trump signs

Obama is a half-white guy and he is emulating black culture with a white raper - to campaign for a half-Jamaican/half-Tamil Indian foid. Welcome to the year 2024.

@Emba @HateNiggersHateJews @Nate Higgers @Niggacelman

Look at that face. Would anybody vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?" Donald Trump

Look at that face. Would anybody vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?" Donald Trump
I can’t see how the Democrats can win, unless they steal the election again.

No, as even normies who don't follow politics know Kamala is extremely unlikeable. She was an absolutely terrible choice by the left.

Only good thing about that nigger bitch is if the Dems cheat her in @Todd Thundercock and I will get more gibs as nigger NEETS.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back