Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have you noticed all tallfags incessantly complain about their small frames/wrists?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
This just proves to me that all the tallcels here are just skinnycels with zero muscle mass or even fat on their skeletons, the only way you’re going to end up as a “tallcel” is if you are extremely skinny, women don’t date very underweight men.

They legitimately think looking like a starving prisoner of war from Auchwitz is because of their genes and not because they refuse to eat enough, which is laughable.

Last edited:

It’s ironic. These fakecels will say fatcel = volcel because they can lose weight. I say skinnycel = volcel because you can just eat more and go to the gym to gain weight

Great another @Zer0/∞ schizo rant about tallfags

Great another @Zer0/∞ schizo rant about tallfags
Height is an easy way to weed out fakecels because it’s objectively quantifiable

This just proves to me that all the tallcels here are just skinnycels with zero muscle mass or even fat on their skeletons, the only way you’re going to end up as a “tallcel” is if you are extremely skinny, women don’t date very underweight men.

They legitimately think looking like a starving prisoner of war from Auchwitz is because of their genes and not because they refuse to eat enough, which is laughable.
Or you can be like me, skinny and 5'6 even though you have trained for years of your life. Genetics just don't want me with muscles.

Telling people to change their skeletal frame by eating more is like telling manlets to grow by going to the gym. Once your growth plates close, your bones cannot be enlarged, and their size is genetically predetermined to begin with.

Retard cope. Fatcel = volcel because being fat hides your facial bones, being skinny on the other hand reveals them.
How tall are you?

I will eat your legs, tallfag.
The only legs you're eating are fried chicken legs; hope you die of a heart attack from all that fast food you eat.

Retard cope. Fatcel = volcel because being fat hides your facial bones, being skinny on the other hand reveals them.
Read the thread title idiot. We’re talking about frame

you could probably suck my dick standing up, but id prefer your whore mother to suck it instead.
after it i can let some of my pits fuck her, the creature that would be born will still be higher IQ than you
:lul::lul::lul:

You have earned my respect, brocel:feelsYall:

angry cuck

Keep sucking the dick of a 6’4 tallfag, fucking bootlicker
Go and take your boyfriends dick up your ass while you shove fast food down your throat and post stupid -and sometimes contradictory- bait shit like this.

You equated the claim that skinnycels are volcels with fatcel = volcel and I explained why that comparison is nonsensical. Are you illiterate?
Are you? The context is about frame. Anyway, your explanation is flawed because it makes assumptions about peoples facial bones. Basically, it’s the typical mental gymnastics of tallfags LARPing as incels

People don't say fatcel = volcel because of frame you absolute dimwit, they say it because the fat conceals facial bones. Also your weight doesn't change your frame, frame refers exclusively to your bone structure.
rs_1024x759-160714122116-1024.Chris-Hemsworth-Heart-of-the-Sea-Weight-Loss-or-Weight-Gain-for-Roles-JR-071416.jpg

How is bragging like this allowed on the forum? The cuck mods don't do anything about tallfags bragging about their height but as soon as a manlet brags about his day or posts his face they're banned for "bragging".

@Zer0/∞
modfag clique is full of tallfags.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:Based Zer0 pissing off tallfaggots. He will always have a little spot in their heads

My bideltoids was ~21 inch (measured with a metal tape measure by my dad) but my wrists are subhuman like 6.5 inches max
Mogs me

@Zer0/∞ is my friend
Mods must ban everyone who is above 5'6!

@Incelius Savage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back