Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you met a girl with these characteristics: pretty, thin and with big natural tits

Thin and big tits? How would that even work?

idk I don't pay much attention to foids' tits

I don't think such a women could exist

I don't think i have

yeah ive see skinny bitches with big tits

and want to titfuck them

presumably he means the tits are large relative to the foid, like with sydney sweeney or w/e

presumably he means the tits are large relative to the foid, like with sydney sweeney or w/e
look here for further information about this topic:

Ciara was fucking anorexic and somehow managed to have relatively big tits
IMG 0892

No. All girls here is either big ass, tits, slim waist but withch face OR model face but flat as a plank

Yeah i´ve seen them

does it matter tho?

I remember seeing girls in high school that would fit that mold. I used to jerk off thinking about them when I got home. :feelsbadman:

Unfortunately only chad got to experience their slim big boob selves and take their virginity .

I hate this fucking planet and I hate agecucks I still want teen love I want a teen virgin foid motjerfuckers. :lasereyes:

I remember seeing girls in high school that would fit that mold. I used to jerk off thinking about them when I got home. :feelsbadman:

Unfortunately only chad got to experience their slim big boob selves and take their virginity .

I hate this fucking planet and I hate agecucks I still want teen love I want a teen virgin foid motjerfuckers. :lasereyes:
Age?

Big tit foids genetically cannot be thin 99% of the time unless they eat very little like because of depression and shieet. For thin foids you need small tit foids. Genetically small tit foids are more likely to be thin.

Slim and stacked girls are rare, and obviously in high demand.

Ciara was a great example. She was fucked up from a very young age, but still had an endless line of people supporting her.

Slim and stacked girls are rare, and obviously in high demand.

Ciara was a great example. She was fucked up from a very young age, but still had an endless line of people supporting her.
How old she was? What happen?

How old she was? What happen?
Ciara was around 20 when she supposedly died due to a fentanyl overdose. She got connected with various drug dealers that provided her with drugs for her nice body. Many such cases. Rest in pieces, Ciara Horan.

A few times but they're rare. Grated I live in the US so thin women are already an anomaly here

They are ultra chad only anyways. So idc anymore. Over as fuck

If gone according to your defination,these people are so rare that only once I saw one (accidently) way back home about 3-4 years ago. Anyway its just a cope bcuz we cant enjoy shit.

i'm entitled to that :feelshmm:

yes, in my dreams she presents herself.