Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you made any money with crypto?

• Thread starter Dreamerofgreateness
  • Start date
Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★★
My dad made about 200-250 dollar this week he says with it and all he invested is 8 dollars. I don't live with him so I don't know much. What do you think?

made 9 dollars

Crypto is risky.

I made zero dollars in return with an zero dollar investment

I dont really believe in that shit honestly, i rather wageslave and save than interact with things i dont understand.

your dad is lying or in a ponzi scheme
my dad fell for a pyramid scheme once and started selling knives and hes fairly reasonable usually so anythings possible

Made like 50$ but I could've made 100$ if I had sold earlier. I have a good bit of money in it at the moment but I won't be selling that any time soon.

Probably better to invest in stocks

your dad is lying or in a ponzi scheme
my dad fell for a pyramid scheme once and started selling knives and hes fairly reasonable usually so anythings possible
Yes he said he is doing something like refering others and when they sign up with money he gets comission and I also thought it was something like pyramid scheme but I don't know much about it.