Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you hit a women? (Pol)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date

Have you hit a women

• Yes

Votes: 55 67.1%
  • No

Votes: 27 32.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Let's see how this goes, Im wondering I hit a girl who bit me like a retard when I was 10 thats about it lmao.

Yes, and I'll do it again. (In self defense)

Yeah, as a young teen in swimming pool, I punched a girl in the face several times for splashing in my face.

you're chad if you hit foids tbhtbh

In self defense

When I was in second grade, yeah.

Yes when i was 10 i pushed a girl and she fell :feelskek: :feelskek:

Not yet afaik, but I'd love to

YES. General School once or twice and high school a few times. Self defence of course. Fuck you cucks who screenshot this

Not that I remember.

I hit a girl in middle school because she was pushing me in the queue. I turned around, pushed the bitch, she fell down and started crying. :dab: :dab:

I jokingly hit my sister from time to time but i have never seriously hit a girl.

Not even in self-defense. Feels bad.

Yes in a bar on St Patrick's day 2012 after she hit me for no reason she was built like a man tbh

It was around 9years ago
She was a thai noodlewhore
this bitch was way taller than me and she was talking shit to me and as soon as she tried to hit me i dodged underneath her and kicked her foot which resulted in breaking her toe nail
I got suspended for a week due to the incident
But it was worth it when i look back

Yes, she pushed me so I slapped her in front of her boyfriend. He didn't do anything, tbh he was a beta too. But a good looking beta Tyronelite.

Any woman who has stepped on my territory has been brutally beaten

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Let's see how this goes, Im wondering I hit a girl who bit me like a retard when I was 10 thats about it lmao.
View attachment 293523
yes many many years back motlre than a decade back. I threw a textbook at a foid in rage, it scraped her, had it it hit I would be suspended jfl

I remember punching my foid cousin in the face at one point. I forgot why I did it but it was based

No, but a tallfag girl hit me when i was 6yo.

Best feeling in the world. Kicked a curry hoe on her face when I was 12.

I tripped a girl up in the corridor in primary school and she cried, I got away with it.

No, but a tallfag girl hit me when i was 6yo.
fuck thats brutal bro, same shit happened to me i was small ethnic framelet and this fat foid judo threw me onto the ground one time

It was around 9years ago
She was a thai noodlewhore
this bitch was way taller than me and she was talking shit to me and as soon as she tried to hit me i dodged underneath her and kicked her foot which resulted in breaking her toe nail
I got suspended for a week due to the incident
But it was worth it when i look back
gigabased

fuck thats brutal bro, same shit happened to me i was small ethnic framelet and this fat foid judo threw me onto the ground one time

She threw me to the groud with a strong push, got my hat and rolled it in excrement.

Yes, as a kid in class I once bitch slapped a girl that kept talking shit about me. I was pretty low inhib back then

Yes there was this girl who I didn’t like talking bullshit so I slapped that bitch because she triggered my autism.

Yes for self defence but I ended up doing time for it, she didn't even though she started it. I gave her a bald patch lol, worth it IMO

Wow congrats for becoming a bluecel. Only 500 more posts until your next color, I know it sounds like a whole lot but I'm sure you'll achieve it eventually

Wow congrats for becoming a bluecel. Only 500 more posts until your next color, I know it sounds like a whole lot but I'm sure you'll achieve it eventually
only 500... yes, I'm sure. Thanks.

I did, only within the framework of martial art sparring though

When i was in 6th a girl makes fun of me and she pull my ears i beat her in front of my classmates with legs and punches and i throw her into a chair and hit her pussy.

Fucking cunt.

i'm pretty sure everyone has at some point

Yeah but you can't say she didn't deserve it at the time. And it wasn't anything serious.

I fought a lot more dudes than foids sadly, foids would annoy the fuck out of me in hs and I wish I did snap. Although in elementary I pushed a girl off the top of the play ground lololol

Just as a kid though.

yea a few times but mostly just insulted them

i wish i could tbh