Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Have you heard the song, "Dance Monkey"?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Have you heard the song, "Dance Monkey" before now?

• Yes, I had already heard the song "Dance Monkey" before now.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No, I had never heard it. What the fuck? How did that fat bitch come up with such a popular song?

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
played non stop on some radio stations where i live, since release more or less

I'm like Patrick the starfish - I live undER a rock, before today, I had nevER heard this song, or knew about the fat-ass ugly cave-dwellER.

I want my nickel back

Yes and i fucking hate it. The fact that this shitty, primitive, low IQ and low effort song gained so much attention proves that its over for humanity

Yes and the song was really irritating.

Yes and i fucking hate it. The fact that this shitty, primitive, low IQ and low effort song gained so much attention proves that its over for humanity

And the voice is BY FAR the worst part of the song

Everything about it sucks from the bitches annoying voice to the cringey lyrics

What the fuck? I am a trucel, I have no clue about popular culture.
i dont listen too the radio of my free will, but normie fags blast that shit in every store. there is radio stastions that play songs that is less that 10 years old on reapeat, and call it a ,look back, or retro ,or oldie but a goldie. so even if the biggest station stops, there is a diffrent station that plays that same song once the big ones are done.

Yes no way anyone likes that garbage fucking song

Who the fuck is this fat pig bitch?

She should use some of the money she's earned and get liposuction.

Being rich and fat doesn't mix! If you are rich - consume drugs and get procedures to look skinny.

I hate this femon, she is fat and ugly - yet she pretends people should like hER for more than just “Dance Monkey.”

I still haven’t played the song yet - I probably won’t listen to it. I’ll end up hearing it at the mall or something.

That fat orca whale had a stalkER?

I’m basically like the only guy on this forum who has nevER before heard “Dance Monkey” - nice. Plus, I’m not vaxxed, so I am doing great.

Yes no way anyone likes that garbage fucking song
I still haven’t listened to it! I’m going to hold out like a Japanese soldier in the 1940’s who refused to acknowledge that Japan had surrendERed.

Just looking at the thumbnails is infuriating and I never heard of this shit before opening this thread.

One of the worst songs I’ve ever heard. And I’ve heard curry music

“Nestle myself into a small space.” - Bitch, you can’t fit into small space.

Just looking at the thumbnails is infuriating and I never heard of this shit before opening this thread.
She is a viral song star, I have nevER heard of the fat hog, apparently one othER usER is the same as me.

If music doesn’t work out for her - she could play professional rugby.

@Bianor @Mecoja

She is a viral song star, I have nevER heard of the fat hog, apparently one othER usER is the same as me.

I try to pay as little attention as possible to social media/normie as possible for whatever little sanity I have left in me.

I heard this song too many times and found it annoying, but once I read the lyrics that some random karaoke machine in the room was playing, I noticed how dark the lyrics were and found it a bit less irritating. People don't realize what a weird song it is.

heard it from the radios annoying as fuck

I heard it from my nephew singing it. Kids are probably at fault for it's popularity.

My thoughts exactly. I couldn't have worded it better if i tried

I will do my best to nevER listen to “Dance Monkey.”