Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have you heard of the term "Moid" ?

ApexLegendscel

ApexLegendscel

Recruit
★★★
A term used by filthy larping misandrist feminoidsts that has the same meaning as "foid" but for males. How dare you females take away from us the term we males created, you females ar not that good at inventing things are you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: ?

1 - It doesn't belong to you, foids

2 - You have no reason to use it, you're just greedy rage pigs that simply decide and want to hate us

3 - If you can't get a boyfriend, get your ass up and whore yourself out on social media, you'll see suddenly thousands of men (decent) wanting to date you

And 4 - Using that term against males makes no sense... Because we're the actual conscious beings on this earth, no matter how much of an asshole a man can be, he is still a self-conscious being (unless he normiemaxxing) unlike you, NPC's gravitating in groups towards Chad's and Tyrone's.

I'm not even offended by a foid using that word, it just shows how pitiful and unintelligent they are :feelstastyman:.

Women are not capable of creating anything so they copy men

Women who play pretend as "femcels" on chinktok use it quite alot

Man is the sun, he has his own energy, and he has the seed
The woman is the moon, she needs the energy of the sun and she houses the seed

Yeah, had it hurled at me on R9K before jej

Man is the sun, he has his own energy, and he has the seed
The woman is the moon, she needs the energy of the sun and she houses the seed
Added in quotes :feelsahh:

Where do I even find these forums for "femcels" so I can just surrender myself and send dick pics to the first biological "toiletcel"?

Never heard it. I thought foids and normie cucks just used the word 'incel' to describe anyone who has a factually correct take.

I HATE MOIDS I HATE MOIDS I HATE THEM

I laugh every time it's used. It's obvious they get triggered whenever we call them foids, so much so that they had to copy us as a counter.

Where do I even find these forums for "femcels" so I can just surrender myself and send dick pics to the first biological "toiletcel"?
lolcow.farms. They're Chad only of course

I saw that on Chicktok. Because apparently they are allowing thousands fucking extremist misandrist posts or posts that prone evil feminity but entirely rejects incels. I would also like to find femcels forums to do the same thing as you but unfortunately I don't think they have the intelligence to copy us and create another site :feelskek: :feelskek:

Like at least come up with an original insult. Foids hardly ever have original ideas. Everything about foids is just copy pasted from other people.

Also, foids are already plentily allowed to post men-hate content on public platforms no matter how extremist it is. So these "femcel" forums don't need to be. Unlike incels.is.

Never heard it. I thought foids and normie cucks just used the word 'incel' to describe anyone who has a factually correct take.
Normies have a weird way of formulating it but they are technically correct, an incel is someone who has a point and it's too unbearable for their fragile soul to admit it.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.

They must have beef flaps for brains, makes sense why they make shit decisions all the time.

@Liu KANG is my favourite moid

You too buddy :feelsYall:
Thx
Amazon Love GIF by NFL On Prime Video

Its just a carbon clone of foid to make women feel included. same with femcel

Women are the gypsies of genders, all they can do is steal