Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you had this before?

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
If so, how does it taste?. Im thinking of stealing a pack since I can't buy one (for obvious reasons)

Is it worth it?

Not that brand but yeah i had it before, it tasted okay.

Tbh all snacks are good it just depends on the quality, if you buy the good quality ones everything taste good.
Sounds good i'll give them a try. Thanks brocel.

Gg

If so, how does it taste?. Im thinking of stealing a pack since I can't buy one (for obvious reasons)

Is it worth it?

View attachment 356057
It's alright but unhealthy for you. I just don't want gorilla-kind to get addicted to the vices of humans. Good luck, friend.

It's alright but unhealthy for you. I just don't want gorilla-kind to get addicted to the vices of humans. Good luck, friend.
Thanks brocel, you're the best

Gg

it the one thing humans did right

I had the Boston Cream ones years ago, I think it was around 13 years ago I last ate some of those. Now I'm really in the mood for some.

I thought they were tasty back then, but I suddenly stopped eating them one day, because I had a really bad, grotesque, and weird dream that had something to do with Boston Cream Toaster Strudels. Sounds retarded, I know, and I genuinely forgot what the dream was about and why it deterred me from Boston Cream Toaster Strudels for about five years straight, because I remember my parents asking if I wanted some up to five years after that, and I always said no.

i like the apple flavor better tbh

Shouldn’t you be eating leaves and sticks. Don’t think this is too healthy for you.

Shouldn’t you be eating leaves and sticks. Don’t think this is too healthy for you.
Im genetically modified. Im sure i can eat a lot more types of food than you can