Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Have you had the feeling

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Let say when you look out of window at yard at trees at the grass and other innosent sights of nature and then you feel like this planet, that we call ours, is alien to us.

It doesnt give a dumn on humans and their ephemerical existence in the infinite inhumane universe.

The pure horror comes from realisation that all things that we ve used to believe innosent in their banality and obviousness are in fact absolutely alien to human existence and to his fragile state here on the alien planet...

The most horrible experience comes from this deep alienage.

I think it would be nice to open gates of such horror right inside of minds of humans.
To open their eyes to utter premordial horror of chaos that surrounds them...

Sometimes. Consciousness is mysterious. Sometimes I wish I could send my consciousness somewhere else and let this body continue life like a robot. Dumb human experience.

Sometimes. Consciousness is mysterious. Sometimes I wish I could send my consciousness somewhere else and let this body continue life like a robot. Dumb human experience.
Consciousness is purveyor of evil as i said before