Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel have you had a cuckllege schedule so shitty you wanna die

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★★
fuck this shit i have to force myself to wake up every fucking morning jfl for nocturnal cels.

fuck this shit i have to force myself to wake up every fucking morning jfl for nocturnal cels.
2017-2018 every fucking day i was forced and jolted awake by a teacher, It was fucking brutal every fucking day was a battle for survival as everyone dislike me because im subhuman despite me being open and friendly to chat and join the fun (Board games ETC) NO SIRE i was called a creep multiple times.

2 of my classes I only do them online by logging in and doing the work. No Zoom meetups or anything like that. But for one of my classes, I have to go real early in the morning, but only for 2 days of the week.

2017-2018 every fucking day i was forced and jolted awake by a teacher, It was fucking brutal every fucking day was a battle for survival as everyone dislike me because im subhuman despite me being open and friendly to chat and join the fun (Board games ETC) NO SIRE i was called a creep multiple times.
"Every fucking day was a battle for survival." My entire middle school experience summed up in one sentence.

i realised early on that even if i get education it won't change anything in my life for better, i dumped college.

Also college almost made me drown myself in a moving river, Thats how bad it was!