Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have you guys seen this?

:feelskek:
@dreadtheblackpill @Diocel @Idotms

He's a cuck and his chart is gay as hell.

@Caesercel thoughts

Well. Now I see that. And I don't get why there are so many cucks having a problem with us incels. Why do they give a fuck about us?

This shows that the only people who agree with his bullshit are other inceltear members.

This dude was a virgin until he was 30, right

Damn, he got wrecked to oblivion in the comment section ... Those teens are based and very enlightened for their age.
This shows that the only people who agree with his bullshit are other inceltear members.
:feelsPop:

This dude was a virgin until he was 30, right
Yes. I got him to expose that he was a virgin until his 30s.

And it's hilarious to see r/teenagers ripping him a new asshole

STICKY THIS THREAD @SergeantIncel

Is he a masochist? What the fuck did he expect that would happen when he decided to put his shitty drawing and advice on a sub full of teens? That he would get a life time of reddit gold and updoots? Part of me kinda feels sorry for him tbh

IT Cuck gets btfo by ( literal ) teenagers

Is he a masochist? What the fuck did he expect that would happen when he decided to put his shitty drawing and advice on a sub full of teens? That he would get a life time of reddit gold and updoots? Part of me kinda feels sorry for him tbh
He's a giga autist. He makes us look NT in comparison. That's how delusional he is.

I wanna know how he lost it tho

like if he lost it to some 18 year old you’d all be jelly
Do you really think some 18 year old prime pussy is gonna fuck a 30 year old giga autist who posts on r/provetheincelswrong 24/7? :feelskek:

Do you really think some 18 year old prime pussy is gonna fuck a 30 year old giga autist who posts on r/provetheincelswrong 24/7? :feelskek:
Of course not :feelsokman:

Probably lucky. Also there is a big difference between having had sex and having had a relationship. If he hasn't had a girlfriend he really is in no position to lecture others since he has no experience himself. But it probably explains his incel obsession.

>0 points
im done

Probably lucky. Also there is a big difference between having had sex and having had a relationship. If he hasn't had a girlfriend he really is in no position to lecture others since he has no experience himself. But it probably explains his incel obsession.
If it was a hooker yes but if it was a ONS then that would be pretty Chad since those are 100% determined on looks

If it was a hooker yes but if it was a ONS then that would be pretty Chad since those are 100% determined on looks
If he was chad then why would he be making these comics, it just doesn't add up.

If he was chad then why would he be making these comics, it just doesn't add up.
I just wanna know how he lost it at 30 because that is a very hard age to lose it without paying

I just wanna know how he lost it at 30 because that is a very hard age to lose it without paying
Duh! He improved his personality and took a couple of showers.

Don't go on r/teenagers. I got caught by glowies on there for posting about killing bullies. I ended up getting locked in a mental asylum for 6 days.

Soy got absolutely torn apart by zoomer lmao

Yes. I got him to expose that he was a virgin until his 30s.

And it's hilarious to see r/teenagers ripping him a new asshole

STICKY THIS THREAD @SergeantIncel
I NEED to see this.

I NEED to see this.
fuark I didn't save his comment but I've seen it posted here a few times... Basically he says he, "didn't bother losing my virginity until I was in my 30s"... He said it casually as if it was intentional and he wasn't interested in having sex until he was in his 30s lol... As if he had a choice.

He's a giga autist. He makes us look NT in comparison. That's how delusional he is.
I find it intriguing the amount of autists that have bluepilled, women are wonderful mindsets while being rejected all the time.

This guy is a cringe factory

I find it intriguing the amount of autists that have bluepilled, women are wonderful mindsets while being rejected all the time.
I think it's either: they lack the ability to think critically and accept what others tell him without questioning it

OR

they are desperate and want to conform so badly that they're willing to be doormats

I think it's either: they lack the ability to think critically and accept what others tell him without questioning it

OR

they are desperate and want to conform so badly that they're willing to be doormats
There is an unnaturally high amount of trannies on the spectrum.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is the 2nd time you've said something in support of IT, and thrown a jab at incels. :feelssus:Pretty sus if you ask me.
...go back to her social, romantic and sex lives, of which we don’t have?
1st time

He also made a comic where he drink the Incel's cum:
@Wizcel
@Pixycel
@The Abyss
@BummerDrummer
@calimero
@Diocel
@ASS_F
@Caesercel
@FamilyGuy1999

OH NO NO NO