Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Have you guys seen the “Incel Logic” video on JewTube? 528k views in 9 days

What did you think of the video?

• Kek, that was funny.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • What the fuck? Fuck this video.

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • I refuse to watch it, it will just make me angry.

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's anti-Incel propaganda

not a single zeptosecond

the comments section is pure erfuel

like look at this retarded fucking erfuel normie comment:

People blame too much on looks, plenty of people they'd think get no game yet have no trouble with girls. Reason: good personality, not terminally online, ect.Im sick of the whole short guy gets no play thing, yeah some people will judge but as a short guy myself it isnt that bad. I have many friends who are short and have no issue dating, its all just losers online blaming their problems on the wrong thing, unwilling to change.Please if you have some sort of logic like in the video, just try to be nice and focus on yourself. A simple haircut, fashion, fragrance, confidence, ect goes so much farther than people think. And dont bother with dating apps or approaching women in weird public areas (like gym or grocery store), dont just think about lust, actually have conversations with the other gender and make friends first, if it goes well then you date.

I refuse to watch wojak cancer.

Tired of videos like this, Seen too many.

I'm not giving that fag views.

Watched it it is base and comments show how norimes are

Wojaks being adopted by normies and going to mainstream makes me die inside

I hate all this wojak bullshit. they just take concepts and buzzwords we use and then normify it to appeal to broccoli haired zoomtards

I will probably nevER watch it.

like look at this retarded fucking erfuel normie comment:

People blame too much on looks, plenty of people they'd think get no game yet have no trouble with girls. Reason: good personality, not terminally online, ect.Im sick of the whole short guy gets no play thing, yeah some people will judge but as a short guy myself it isnt that bad. I have many friends who are short and have no issue dating, its all just losers online blaming their problems on the wrong thing, unwilling to change.Please if you have some sort of logic like in the video, just try to be nice and focus on yourself. A simple haircut, fashion, fragrance, confidence, ect goes so much farther than people think. And dont bother with dating apps or approaching women in weird public areas (like gym or grocery store), dont just think about lust, actually have conversations with the other gender and make friends first, if it goes well then you date.
Yeah bro, just shower and get a haircut. You are a 32-year-old kissless virgin - so try showering, be confident, and you will find someone.

anything anti-male gets tons of views

I am literally me!

That's so profound!
(Steals saying to save for some kind of ratio )

Did watch but couldn't finish

Too brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back