Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Have you guys noticed that fat foids are smarter?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I think this is because they spend more time reading and learning. More alone time in general. Making them introvert and introspective.

Less time with people and make-up.

I'm thinking about ascending with semi-fat foids. Not land whale types.

this is the opposite of reality

No. They are even dumber.

Nah landwhales are dumb.

nope. they have even less IQ. they are more educatable though so they might have far better grades. but that is true for foids in general, they are far more submissive.

No need to justify your chubby chaser behavior.

Even semi fat foids want mega chad

I think this is because they spend more time reading and learning. More alone time in general. Making them introvert and introspective.
Why couldn't they read the food labels then, why are they fat in the first place if they are smarter

I’m not sure that’s how it works...

Shit thread kys

All foids are the same amount of retarded.

Fat sheboons are dumbest of the dumb, so no

Some fat foids are blackpilled out of necessity/circumstance like we are, others cope hard and their worldview is pure comforting lies so they are mega retarded

Maybe its just me. I gauge EVERYONE's IQ level. I just notice fat ugly foids are smarter than normie/stacy foids on average.

It seems to me normie and stacy foids never leave the high school mentality. Life is a popularity contest to them and they don't bother to cultivate themselves in anything besides socializing, trying on new make-up.

Absolutely not true. Landwhales who lack of discipline and self-control are low IQ.

Maybe its just me. I gauge EVERYONE's IQ level. I just notice fat ugly foids are smarter than normie/stacy foids on average.

It seems to me normie and stacy foids never leave the high school mentality. Life is a popularity contest to them and they don't bother to cultivate themselves in anything besides socializing, trying on new make-up.
Stacys can be very smart when they are trying to attract Chads and rich men. They just don't need to show it to majority of low value males including you.

They do less fucking, simple. Though relatively speaking it's still infinitely more than us

Less time with people and make-up.

I'm thinking about ascending with semi-fat foids. Not land whale types.
Well this is seen regardless of gender if you ain't cool & doing social shit. You think more. Nerdy men are still smarter mind you.