Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Have you guys every gotten matches with trannies?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
Like tinder matches, ioi’s irl etc etc

im just wondering cuz i saw a thread on reddit about it 2 days ago

No, but then again I can't even use tinder (for obvious reasons)

Photo l

Would never online date tbh, if I can't ascend irl what hope do I have online.

I literally got no matchs even after resetting my account. I didn't even get any likes from bots. So I can't comment.

jfl @ swiping right on trannies or "lady boys"

Nope. I got matched with a landwhale once and that was 2 years ago. Since then not a single match.

Where I live trannies are removed from society and forced into begging and prostitution. They are not using dating apps.

I dont even get matches with trannies not that I would want one.

What do you mean "matches?" Like somebody liked me, and I said "Oh, that's a transgendered. Oh well. I'll like back?"

I once signed up to a transexual crossdresser website. I just wanted to see if i was attractive to them as an experiment. If I couldn't attract a crossdresser who is probably the lowest tier of pretend female or (non) female then there was truly no hope. A 55 year old hairy crossdresser said 'he would think about sleeping with me'

I knew then it was over.

As it stands right now the only type of female im worthy of is a sex robot.

Last edited:
Couldn't ascend irl, trying online would be only suicidefuel for me

I don't use dating apps
cuz I'm high IQ

I never used Tinder so I don't even have a match with a single person.

I never used Tinder so I don't even have a match with a single person.

Tinder sucks. I spent literally years improving my profile. In the end I hired female writers to try and get a date for me. They all gave up.

As it stands im offering a £2,000 reward for anyone who can find me a date. Kek.

Interesting, also you won't get trannies unless you put your settings to it, the only exception is badoo because it recognize trannies as females.
they put their profile as female and usually say they're trannies on the bio, since most people don't read it anyways

Interesting, also you won't get trannies unless you put your settings to it, the only exception is badoo because it recognize trannies as females.

People lie about their genders. It happens on Tinder.

I'm no primate expert but I'm 100% sure that gorillas have less hypergamy and winner take all style dating than you'll find on tinder.
But human foids look better tbh