Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment have you guys ever had a e-gf

no and fakecel if you have

having an e-gf = cuck that's boosting a whore in an online ranked game

only high T voicemogger fakecels have e-gfs

I messaged someone on a confession site once.

Keicho

peace-png.689307

hitting it out of the park with these questions GrAYcel.

Only in Roblox
"123 for gf"

No but I knew someone who had one :feelshaha:

what the fuck how can you have an ex girlfriend if you never dated a whore in the first place

spill the beans

I encountered Tea on a website for confessions. I made an account to chat with "Her" on Quotev, and quickly gained cold feet.

I encountered Tea on a website for confessions. I made an account to chat with "Her" on Quotev, and quickly gained cold feet.
must've been nerve-wracking talking to potential trannies. I don't blame you.

I've had an oneitis. A girl, talked to her for 2 years online, It felt like flirting, but only to me I guess. Then she broke contact. Felt like having an ex gf for some years.

Pathetic. But... in a way... yes, I have.

no and fakecel if you have
Not necessarily. For awhile I was in contacts with a girl on discord and we would dm and she would flirt with me and then I showed her my face and she blocked me.

sounds like my oneitis. Fucking sluts...

Did he respond to a suicide post on some confession site and personally make an account?
spill the beans

It was my former best friend, fellow khhv
One time, we were talking about all the times we got rejected by foids (the only time we talked about that) and he told me that the only "gf" he had in his life was a foid he talked to via i don't remember which mobile game, and that they never met irl.