Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Have you guys ever gone on tinder as a woman?

Schery6

Schery6

Kike extERminator
-
We know foids live life on tutorial mode already, that’s common knowledge. But have you ever seen what the tinder competition is like? It’s fucking OVER. No fucking personality in anyones bio’s, just basic normie thug shit and their height. 6’2 is average height on tinder. Every SINGLE person is NT. Not to mention that almost all of them are gymmaxxed as well. I’m a gymcel to compensate for my autism, yet these NT niggers who already had good facial structure and skin are going to the gym as well. THEY ALL NEED GUNS TO THEIR HEAD!! (In GTA V)

yes I tried going on tinder as a gigastacy supermodel and I got like 2 thousand likes in a day

yes
to sell drugz :feelsLSD:

I was trolling as female on POF and OKCupid back in the day (around 2009-2012). My profile would get 100's of messages within minutes of registering. I remember clicking refresh and a stack of 20+ new messages would appear in my inbox every time, shit was unreal. Felt a bit bad for the dudes who put effort into writing something creative, but oh well they had to learn it the hard way. The saddest part was seeing all the Chads in there and knowing that this is the type of chiseled shithead that you have to compete against to get her attention, it's impossible.

Now, keep in mind that this was before the simp plague infected the planet. I can't even imagine what it's like nowadays. Probably a thousand fucking messages received the second you click "submit registration", and that's before a photo is even uploaded.

This is fucking pathetic. I don't know where the hell all this horde of dudes are coming from, like wtf. The ratio on this planet must be a solid 65/35, sausagefest of dudes and barely any girls.

Well, yeah, Tinder is for good looking and tall men only. I'd say that's common knowledge as well.

I was trolling as female on POF and OKCupid back in the day (around 2009-2012). My profile would get 100's of messages within minutes of registering. I remember clicking refresh and a stack of 20+ new messages would appear in my inbox every time, shit was unreal. Felt a bit bad for the dudes who put effort into writing something creative, but oh well they had to learn it the hard way. The saddest part was seeing all the Chads in there and knowing that this is the type of chiseled shithead that you have to compete against to get her attention, it's impossible.

Now, keep in mind that this was before the simp plague infected the planet. I can't even imagine what it's like nowadays. Probably a thousand fucking messages received the second you click "submit registration", and that's before a photo is even uploaded.

This is fucking pathetic. I don't know where the hell all this horde of dudes are coming from, like wtf. The ratio on this planet must be a solid 65/35, sausagefest of dudes and barely any girls.

It was THAT bad in 2009-2012? But that was more than like, a whole decade ago.

Holy shit man, IT'S OVER.

I know where all those guys are coming from. As more males become Incel, it increases desperation and more and more of them rely on apps trying to ascend. Even Chadlites give up on Stacylites and try to get Beckies, and so on. This causes females to become even pickier, which makes males even more desperate, and it's a spiral straight down to hell.

No. I average only "3" or "4" on Photofeeler.

I tried it For a few seconds but My mind is programmed so that I cant larp as another person

I haven't been on tinder ever.