Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you guys ever experienced almost being hit by a car? Were you not paying attention or was it the other guy's fault?

ddking0001

ddking0001

Veteran
★★★
I almost got hit by a car today. Was crossing the street, not a crosswalk, in order to save some time bc I didn't want go through the crosswalk ( I know I was being lazy), but some sandy white honda zoomed right behind me and the sunlight was kind of in my eyes. I guess it was going faster than I thougtht. After crossing the street, I looked who was in the car, of course it was clown car packed full of hispanics. OF COURSE. But anyways, trying to process the trauma, but tomorrow I probably forget about it and go right back to being depressed as an incel. This shit scared me a little ngl.

I hate cars and avoid places where I could get hit. The closest I've been to hitting is when a driver took off early and ran over my foot

Apparently when I was little an SUV almost hit me because my stupid ass started walking in the street a little bit but my mom yanked me out the way just in time

I hate cars and avoid places where I could get hit. The closest I've been to hitting is when a driver took off early and ran over my foot
Damn nigga.

Did it break your foot or anything?

Multiple times, never got hit, I don't pay attention outside

No but i almost got ran over by a tram once. I didn't know trams existed in Gothenburg so i just ran out in the road and almost got hit. The tram chauffeur braked luckily. This was in 2009.

other guy's fault, was driving dad's car and got hit. It was covered by insurance but it took 1 whole week to fix

i never pay attention and the streets SUCK where i live so this happens sometimes