Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Have you gone through a "blond"-phase?

Have you gone through a "blond"-phase (when you were obsessed with blonde foids?)

• Total voters
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Just had this conversation:

I am just recovering from my race issues. I preferred Aryan Nordic blondes, then I also liked black blacks ... and lately I also like the idea of "exotic" brown Latina/Mestizo girls. Like, these half native American, half Spanish types. Or just like this:

mmiQDip.jpg

XF8URXK.jpg

I hear you on that...it's normal for every dude with access to any form of media to go through a blonde phase at some point in their lives imo

Which is an interesting observation and might be true indeed. Because come to think of it, I've heard and read this A LOT from people: them having had a blonde phase in the past ... but now they're more into another type of foid, black haired + blue eyes, redhead, latinas, Asian, black, etc. So, question:

Did you ever go through a blonde phase?

Always preferred blonde, blue-eyed foids with pinkish skin and overall Slavic/Germanic features

Yeah, mostly during middle school. All I would ever fap to in those days was Monique Alexander. Wasn't until maybe my junior year of high school that I started preferring other races/ethnicities of foids. I don't even know what triggered that tbh...maybe it was the realization that I'd never have a blonde girl of my own idk

Last edited:
I prefer olive skinned latinas over blondes.

never had a blonde phase. there are too many would-be-incel-if-born-male blondes in my country so I was simply desensitized from early on.

Till this day i can´t recover from blond phase tbh

have find blondes very unattractive, their voices are annoying and I can't stand that preppy attitude they have.

I have never liked nerdic women

I went through phases when I was younger when I made MY hair blond (bleaching). Not sure about obsession with blonde women though, my tastes have varied.

Yeah when I was a kid, and that's most likely form being brainwashed by ZOG media.

Good thing I grew up.

I find myself attracted to whatever I'm surrounded by IRL. When I was a kid it was blondes. During my ghetto middle school days it was black girls. Then in high school it was filipinas. Now in university its mostly boujee white bitches. But if I could only choose one type of foid it would be latinas. They always been special to me for some reason

He spelled blonde wrong twice.:feelswhere:

Blondes always seemed somewhat unapealing to me and it was hard understanding the universal almost memetic cultural appeal growing up.

Yeah, and I still prefer blondes, but it's not like brunettes and shit are exempt from my [relatively low] standards.

No. My brain always associates blondes with stupidity. I always think that if I somehow ascend and get a blonde gf (which is unlikely), I won't be able to have deep and meaningful conversations with her

Never had a blonde-specific phase, but I've never found blondes unattractive either. However, my favorites have always been brown-skinned Latinas or Southeast Asians.

blondes are okay but brown hair with blue eyes usually does it for me way more.

No. If anything I prefer dark hair and regular white skin. Eye color doesn't matter, but I generally don't like dark brown/black eyes on "whites." I'm fine with brown eyes as long as the pupil is clearly visible.
For me, body type is very important. I don't like big fat asses or huge tits.

As for blondes, they look like bitchy cunts.

I had an Asian phase, but now I don't find Asians very attractive. I'm obsessed with fair skin black women now tbh

no, i've always preferred black/brown haired women

i have preferences but id gladly fuck any girl willing
I find myself attracted to whatever I'm surrounded by IRL. When I was a kid it was blondes. During my ghetto middle school days it was black girls. Then in high school it was filipinas. Now in university its mostly boujee white bitches. But if I could only choose one type of foid it would be latinas. They always been special to me for some reason
start watching anime and you'll start jacking off to hentai

i had a crush on a blonde girl, but i think if she wasnt blonde i would stilll like her

Brunette white girls have always been most attractive.

Now in university its mostly boujee white bitches.

This reminds me ... I've never associated blonde women with that stupid blonde bimbo stereotype. Ethnics dying their hair blonde seems to be an American phenomenon. I guess? I mean, I don't know - but where I grew up, among so many Turks and Arabs, I didn't notice any dying their hair blond. And the blonde and blue eyed women I see here, are all these Nordic Aryan types ... Nordic Aryans who like - and can afford - sushi from organic super markets and things like that. Like people who look as if they never get sick and who have perfect teeth and don't know any diseases.